No announcement yet.

Leaving Bowtech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best bow bow tech made was the Destroyer series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had the Extreme never an issue, now own the Realm. Great bow.

Comment

You need to call bow tech and let them know what’s happened. I’m sure they will make it right, if not go some where else.

Comment

Thought bowtech fixed these issues? This is bad news for them

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            You want be disappointed in that vertix.
            X2. I love my Vertix! Great shooter. Never thought I'd say I love a Mathews bow but I do now. Don't blame you for leaving with those issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjh94 View Post
              Purchased a new Reign 6 from a shop at the beginning of last season. A month and a half ago my upper left limb fractured. Got it shipped off to get 4 new in house limbs put on by Bowtech. Got my bow back Wednesday and only shot 10-15 arrows. Shot 5 arrows on Friday and my lower left limb cracked in two places down the middle. Hopefully switching over to a Mathews Vertix tomorrow. Shot the bow and actually liked it despite being a bowtech guy. Thoughts and concerns are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Sorry for your trouble. While we have had to work through our troubles we are confident in our new process and will stand behind it. Perfection is always the goal and is what we strive for. Please always feel free to reach out to our customer service team, 541-284-4711; info@bowtecharchery.com, if you ever have any questions, concerns, or need some extra help. It's because of you all we exist and thank you for your support!

Comment

I guess I have been lucky. Had a Patriot for many years. Bought an Assassin and used it 2 seasons. Currently have the Experience. No issues with any of them. I store them in the shade though.

Comment

Have you ever broken a stick over your knee.
                  Think about that and look at the brace in the center of the limb.
                  This is why the new realm series does not have the brace center limb.
                  It was great for cam lean horrible for limb life

Comment

You'll love that Mathews Vertix. I was an Elite guy for 8 years and made the change to a Mathews Traverse since it has a slightly longer ATA than the Vertix. **** what a difference. I told myself I would not buy a new bow until I shot one that made me think it was worth the money. Well...here we are. With two cracked limbs I would have jumped somewhere too and never looked back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Traverse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	24588079
                    Last edited by Smart; 08-08-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      With two cracked limbs I would have jumped somewhere too and never looked back.

[ATTACH]967159[/ATTACH]
                      Man that rig has FishNDude written all over it By your rule, I'm one step from leaving Mathews....

Comment

Is this a newer thing for Bowtech? I have a 2005 Defender that I still shoot. Should I be concerned the thing is going to blow up on me?[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                          Man that rig has FishNDude written all over it By your rule, I'm one step from leaving Mathews....

Good luck!!

Comment

Had the Realm X, Insanity, and Reign 6 and never had any problems. Hate to hear that because Bowtechs tune so durn easy.

Comment

I had to leave bowtech my insanity did it twice. I switched to a elite ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech_CS View Post
                                Sorry for your trouble. While we have had to work through our troubles we are confident in our new process and will stand behind it. Perfection is always the goal and is what we strive for. Please always feel free to reach out to our customer service team, 541-284-4711; info@bowtecharchery.com, if you ever have any questions, concerns, or need some extra help. It's because of you all we exist and thank you for your support!
                                Sounds all good....unfortunately Bowtech told me to “kick rock” and used BS formalities to wash their hands of the situation. This was my email to Beth and yesterday I was finally able to speak to Adam(who I was told was as high on the ladder as I could reach by phone) that he was “drawing a line in the sand and now willing to cross it.

Beth,
                                I appreciate you to taking the time to respond, but throughout the course of the day I have taken several approaches regarding this issue and have been told that I’m pretty much S.O.L in the matter and the Bowtech isn’t going to participate in any resolution. Period.
                                I am the original owner and purchased thru a local shop that is no longer in business. I did NOT register it and thru the course of two conversation with Ashley(@ ext2072) she informed me that the serial number is tracked to some shop out of state(I’m in TX. Bow was purchased in TX), but would t reveal which state. I told her that I don’t know how all that works but know what I bought and where as this was the 3rd NEW Bowtech that I’d purchased. First being the Mighty Mighy, second being the Tribute, and thirdly this Destroyer. Per my last conversation with her(Ashley) she said that she couldn’t do anything, Bowtech wouldn’t do anything, and that if she did she would have to answer to a superior. I requested that I speak to said superior....at which time I was transferred to Ext 2067. No name, no answer, and have yet to receive a return call.
                                My NEXT move was to contact your(Bowtech’s) preferred dealer in my area(Mesquite Archery) and had Scott reach out to Bowtech to try and help with the matter....he to called back to inform me that I was S.O.L.

To say I’m disappointed is a understatement. I fee that formalities are being used in a effort to brush aside another issue with a product that is notorious for this exact mishap and I’m sure one that has haunted the company since it’s reared it’s ugly head and I’m sure y’all are ready to move on from and forget.....except their are still some of out here that continue to shoot and use your bow because we(I) like and enjoy this unit. This has been a disheartening day, but has clarified Bowtech’s stance, to me, as to where they stand with backing their products and their customers. Now I’ve got 15 days before I leave for Colorado for my first DIY elk hunt and I’ve got to find a new bow to pack into the mountains with me when I go......mailing it to you to do anything(if anything) in that timeframe is not a option.

Jason Gilstrap
                                Director of Tilt-Up Construction

On Aug 27, 2019, at 6:46 PM, Beth Harrold <Beth.Harrold@bowtecharchery.com> wrote:

Hi Jason,
                                Are you the original owner of the bow? And can you provide the serial number to me? You can either go here to send the bow in to us https://bowtecharchery.com/returns/ or take it to your closest authorized dealer and they can get in contact with us. Unfortunately we no longer have limbs for this bow, and if you are the original owner the bow will need to come back to us.

Thank you, have a good day.

Bethany Harrold | Customer Service Representative
                                Bowtech, Inc. | 90554 Highway 99 N, Eugene, OR 97402
                                (541)284-4711 x 2085 |http://www.bowtecharchery.com
                                <image004.jpg>

Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:04 AM
                                To: Information Box (Bowtech) <info@bowtecharchery.com>
                                Subject: Bowtech Destroyer 340 limb

16 days before I leave on my first Colorado archery elk hunt and mid practice session, while at full draw, this happened. Please advise on what can be done, in a expedited manner, to get me up and running again. Thanks
                                <image002.jpg>

Jason Gilstrap
                                Director of Tilt-Up Construction

Comment

Working...
                                X