No announcement yet.

Prayers For The Geezer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was an awesome visit with the Barclay crew. It’s just amazing how Mr. David has bounced back to “ somewhat normal”. He sure hasn’t lost his love for life and fried catfish.

Comment

Hate I missed it but sure glad it happened!

Comment

He was feeling pretty good. He hurt a couple boudan balls too.

Pure miracle. Drs didn't do anything for him first two weeks but wait for him to die

Comment

Sure hate I missed it‼️ Sure happy y’all were able to make it.
          Praise God for what He I’d doing in our lives through Mr. David.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Praise God for what He I’d doing in our lives through Mr. David.
            These words are worthy of reposting. Praise Him indeed! The testimony is spreading like fire!
            Continued prayers for you both. So glad he was able to share in some fellowship yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              He was feeling pretty good. He hurt a couple boudan balls too.

Pure miracle. Drs didn't do anything for him first two weeks but wait for him to die
              Sorry I missed this, Steve. So happy that you're dad is doing so well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll just post this scan of his spine again and remind yall that nothing medically has been done for it much less the huge blood clot in his heart.
                Attached Files

Comment

I had a coworker friend a year or so ago that argued that miracles were performed during biblical times because Jesus needed to prove himself to people. He said He doesnt need them now so He doesn't do miracles anymore. I debated with him awhile, when he wouldn't budge, I just laughed at him and said, I hope you never need one then.
                  I think I'll show this thread to him and laugh at him some more. Lol.
                  Hallelujah Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    I had a coworker friend a year or so ago that argued that miracles were performed during biblical times because Jesus needed to prove himself to people. He said He doesnt need them now so He doesn't do miracles anymore. I debated with him awhile, when he wouldn't budge, I just laughed at him and said, I hope you never need one then.
                    I think I'll show this thread to him and laugh at him some more. Lol.
                    Hallelujah Steve!

Yep

Comment

Just bumping this. Dad continues to gain strength.

Comment

Still praying for you guys morning and evening Steve. It's good to hear he is doing well and gaining strength. I started to bump this earlier to ask how he was doing but got distracted. Thanks for the update.

Comment

More prayers for that tough old bear!! Glad to hear the updates.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers for Mr. David and the Barclay family!
                              Grits

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                                Still praying for you guys morning and evening Steve. It's good to hear he is doing well and gaining strength. I started to bump this earlier to ask how he was doing but got distracted. Thanks for the update.

Mom needs prayer too.

Comment

Working...
                                X