Hitting left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
    Arrow overspined is the likely culprit. If it’s only little left, you may get away with raising your brace height a tad. If you started out good but have been creeping left, brace is definitely the culprit. Just for a quick check, I’ll shoot one bare shaft down range and watch it’s flight. If it try’s to fly somewhat side ways with the nock to the right, your likely way stiff. Bare shaft group tuning is kinda my fine tune, one shafts flight lets me know if I’m even in the ball park. I don’t have good enough form to get too nasty with tuning, if I can get broadheads hitting the same as field points at twenty yards I call it good.
    I put a few twist in my string this morning to raise my brace height. Think that may have solved the problem. Thanks for all the help. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions. Thanks Mike
    Attached Files

Comment

Good job!

Comment

There ya go.

Comment

You can try raising your brace height if your a right handed or do the reverse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, go right!

Comment

I tend to shoot left by bad form. For whatever reason this is my at the shot movement with anything be it compound, rifle, recurve.. When I "dump" a shot it's almost always left. Nothing to do with tune, just poor shooting. Glad setting brace worked, but sometimes you have to reset yourself not just the equipment.

Comment

Working...
              X