Chaparral Youth Javelina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaparral Youth Javelina

Anyone else gonna be there this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The boy and I hunted there in 2018. He took a Javi at 165 yards with our Grendel. We drove down the senderos with him pouring corn off the tailgate. Climbed up in the existing box stand and waited.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
      The boy and I hunted there in 2018. He took a Javi at 165 yards with our Grendel. We drove down the senderos with him pouring corn off the tailgate. Climbed up in the existing box stand and waited.
      We hunted down there in 2017 on the antler less and did the same. He got a javi as well. Looking forward to hunting there again.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          Good luck!
          Thanks!

Comment

if ya'll are in the campground it will be fun. the kids really like a big campfire. smores and all the trimmings.

Comment

Any update on kills? They said 2 javelina last night, but we heard lots of shooting yesterday. All we have seen so far is deer.

Comment

My son and I left after the Sunday evening hunt. We did not see any javis over the course of the hunt. Seems like harvest numbers were down significantly, from the deer hunt, which, in all fairness, had more hunters in the field.

Still had a great time, and may go back on standby for February hunts, if my son is so inclined.

Comment

Working...
                X