"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
    please do!!!and post pics.........with pig and an apple in his mouth, then bury wrapped in foil at the pc under hot coals, sounds delish, good luck chris and the rest of yall..
    Apple? Who's bringing an apple? I hope he can swim!

Comment

Chief, he needs to take a picture cause my intel tells me that fishing is really tough still

Comment

Fished the other day and didn't even get a bite

Comment

May try this weekend sometime if I can get away and the weather is nice

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
            Apple? Who's bringing an apple? I hope he can swim!
            every body!! you dont bring apples?psst haha

Comment

heading out with porkstalker in the morning to see if we can get on some pork...aint been out to granger since 2009. deployment after deployment...may stop in on the GRXH and meet some of you guys. either way have fun, drink beer to conserve water, and let the pointy sticks fly straight....

Comment

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
                heading out with porkstalker in the morning to see if we can get on some pork...aint been out to granger since 2009. deployment after deployment...may stop in on the GRXH and meet some of you guys. either way have fun, drink beer to conserve water, and let the pointy sticks fly straight....
                wecome home,good luck with your hunt

Comment

Yall have fun this weekend

Comment

Whew put in some miles this morning only jumped one hog but she never gave us a shot....gonna hit the whites for lunch then back in the woods once more, anyone seeing any hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                      Chief, he needs to take a picture cause my intel tells me that fishing is really tough still
                      don't have pics but it is gospel, shinee hinee arkie jigs from wal mart under a popping cork, if you see a short black guy on the river ask him if his name is edward murray and then how many he has on the stringer, he and i catch them like this every year......limit out while everyone else has one or two on their stringer.....hes down at the drop off now.

Comment

Koonce Murray gives them whites hell.every time I run into him he has a stringer full.gave up white bass fishing crappie for me.I will hit u up when u get back to the area.

Comment

any of my area blood brothers going to bownanza...march 9th i think

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death View Post
                            Koonce Murray gives them whites hell.every time I run into him he has a stringer full.gave up white bass fishing crappie for me.I will hit u up when u get back to the area.
                            i will be back for good in april, looking for houses now!!!!i am trying to tell the granger rangers that the fish are there to be caught, Murray says so, he is a white bass pro, my little brother eric ain't to shabby either.....

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                              any of my area blood brothers going to bownanza...march 9th i think
                              I will be there!
                              Team Hot lips.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                                i will be back for good in april, looking for houses now!!!!i am trying to tell the granger rangers that the fish are there to be caught, Murray says so, he is a white bass pro, my little brother eric ain't to shabby either.....
                                We had more hog than we could eat!

Comment

Working...
                                X