No announcement yet.

Bowhunt: Zambia's Luangwa Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the species you were able to take, Oscar.
    I really liked your openness on this hunt about how things don't always go as planned. But, you adjust your plan and move forward.
    We all watch the hunting shows and get lulled into believing everyone always gets the animals they are after with a perfect shot and short recovery.
    Your willingness to lay it out there, as it happened, is appreciated.
    Well done and travel safe getting back home!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics from the crowd that met us at the school!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are repacking gear to drive thru some river forest areas after Chobe Bushbuck, the 60" monster Kudu I saw on day 5, and even possibly a tuskless [emoji208]. Tonight we may do an all nighter for the hyena if the wind gives us a break.....or two!!![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The school pic looks like instant gratification!

Comment

Best of luck on your last go round! Hope it ends with a bang. Thanks for keeping us up to date and good for you bringing all of those supplies to the village! Well done all the way around. Sorry about the Leopard.

Comment

With the highs and lows of this hunt I know your gonna be exhausted when you get home!
              Good luck on the rest of your adventure! I'm sorry to read about Bayou, I know it can be tough..something that helped me out some with that same loss was something I read.-
              "Don't cry because it's over..Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss oddly enough.
              I have enjoyed the live hunt. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Good luck Oscar!
                Sorry for the loss of Bayou.
                Enjoying the updates and the pics! Definitely an awesome trip!!

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Recently faced the same thing.

Now I hope you score big on this last push . Rooting for you.

Comment

Good luck to the end Oscar!!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome write up Oscar, congrats on the killings. Sorry to hear about the pup.

Comment

The pic of you standing in the middle of the school crowd is awesome

Comment

This thread has been an incredible follow. One heck of an epic adventure. Congrats on the successes so far. Hopefully you can close out the trip strong tonight.

Comment

Awesome stuff Oscar!! Keep it coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! I know and appreciate all of those highs and lows. And that includes both the hunt and the hound. I’m hoping to hunt Zambia in the future. Sounds like one hell of an adventure!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the kills so far! Keep after’m and good luck sir!

Sorry to hear about your pup.

Comment

Working...
                                X