No announcement yet.

Live Klein urban hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful around the spring creek area of Tomball, Klein and spring a lot of that land is harris county property and some of that land is a natural wildlife presurved. Plus you need writen permission by the land owner to hunt in harris county.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostofsherwood View Post
      Plus you need written permission by the land owner to hunt in harris county.
      I'd figure that would be the rule on anything outside any of the "State" hunting areas. Sure is a pretty buck. There's load of them in the forested pockets from my area all the way to TC Jester.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        I'd figure that would be the rule on anything outside any of the "State" hunting areas. Sure is a pretty buck. There's load of them in the forested pockets from my area all the way to TC Jester.
        there are big bucks all over North Houston in small pockets, I will be locating more land to hunt this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I know you can't/won't say the location but I am so curious where it is these deer are hiding. If you ever lose his spot please share.

No but I've heard about them. Sounds like some folks from Mexico won the lottery and bought a bunch of land on Hufsmith-Kohrville, fenced it off and stocked it with exotics.
          just about every place you would wanna hunt that looks good in these urbanized areas are holding deer! follow the creek through town is a good tip :-)

Comment

Working...
          X