Baby formula ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby formula ??

Is baby formula really hard to find? I keep hearing about it so curious.

My wife said our Walmart’s shelves were almost empty!

Comment

Baby formula ??

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Here is the baby formula section at target near my house. Yeah. It’s bad. A guy was on Rokslide yesterday asking for someone to help him find what his kiddo has been using. Members ended up finding two kegs of power for him. One from Hawaii and one from Oregon I believe. I also have a close friend that’s having a hard time as well. And their baby is on a specific type because she has acid reflux bad.

That pic is from me stopping trying to look for him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Abbott the makers of Similac had a recall in late February. (Research it for details) They also have the primary WIC contract in Texas. So between that and the lingering impacts from COVID, inventory is very limited right now. Most manufacturers have reduced the number of items they are producing to focus on key items. Every retailer and every supplier in the US is dealing with this.

Comment

Would not surprise me if a lot of it was being bought up by the govt and various charitable organizations for Ukrainian children.

Or, maybe all those prego dudes can’t breast feed and are buying it up?

Either way…. Save the ta ta’s! Whip em out!
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-10-2022, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Doctor Dad says: Powdered rice and any pureeed vegetable and or meat of choice. Immediate baby food. Been there and past that stage.

Briar Friar says:
            This situation illustrates and illuminates the need for decentralization of media, confederalization of governance, and deglobalization of industry.

Kill babies otherwise.

Comment

A friend posted this formula on FB today. No clue if it is good or not. Just passing info. No way do I know anything about it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, hard to find. I feel for the parents not as lucky as us and require formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                  Abbott the makers of Similac had a recall in late February. (Research it for details) They also have the primary WIC contract in Texas. So between that and the lingering impacts from COVID, inventory is very limited right now. Most manufacturers have reduced the number of items they are producing to focus on key items. Every retailer and every supplier in the US is dealing with this.

This…Working in Healthcare, we have struggled to source product since the beginning of 2022.

Comment

My granddaughter is on her fourth or fifth different one due to shortages. But she is close to cereal stage etc so we’re in the clear

Comment

Carnation milk, the best in the land,
                      Comes to you in a little red can
                      No teats to squeeze, no hay to pitch
                      Just punch a hole in the son-of-a- (you fill in the blank)

Comment

It's been all over the news, so it must be.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          A friend posted this formula on FB today. No clue if it is good or not. Just passing info. No way do I know anything about it.
                          Something is wrong with the math in the recipe. The ingredients come to 35 oz and it calls for 4 oz in each bottle (24 oz). What happens to the other 11 oz?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Carnation milk, the best in the land,
                            Comes to you in a little red can
                            No teats to squeeze, no hay to pitch
                            Just punch a hole in the son-of-a- (you fill in the blank)

Thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Something is wrong with the math in the recipe. The ingredients come to 35 oz and it calls for 4 oz in each bottle (24 oz). What happens to the other 11 oz?

Coffee creamer!

Comment

Working...
                              X