Jeep Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep Wanted

Looking to buy an older jeep. Does not have to be running. Does need to be titled. Not picky on model, year etc. I buy a new to me project every couple years. Willing/able to travel to just about anywhere to purchase. Feel free to call/text 2Five4-TwoFour7-Seven8Zero5

I think tiger on has one

Comment

I’ve got a 2004 LJ that I’ll be selling soon.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I’ve had 11 keeps. The cj-5s are one of my favorites, but can be hard to get into with the door opening shape.

Comment

Pics sent

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
              Pics sent
              Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
                I’ve had 11 keeps. The cj-5s are one of my favorites, but can be hard to get into with the door opening shape.
                I hear you on that. This next one will be my last..... I've said that 9 or so times now.

Comment

I have a 79 CJ 5 that I am considering selling. It’s not really a project as it runs good and has been garage kept for the last 12 years. I just don’t have a place to use it. I drive it a few miles every couple weeks

Comment

I’ve got a 2002 grand Cherokee limited sitting in the driveway. V6, 2wd

Was running about a year ago, but has some sort of electrical short that would kill the battery when attached and have not had time to mess with it.

Shoot me a pm if interested. Located way down in Harlingen

Comment

Working...
                    X