No announcement yet.

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 more days of growth, I’ve got 5 bucks and a heard of doe hammering the monster buck. Between the cost of deer feed and diesel I may go bankrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gonna be on a new place I'm in the process of purchasing right now. Hoping to make it my 40 acres of heaven for the future.

Comment

I'm excited about the potential on our Houston County place this year. I let two walk last season that should still be alive and should be studs this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
          7 more days of growth, I’ve got 5 bucks and a heard of doe hammering the monster buck. Between the cost of deer feed and diesel I may go bankrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          That deer on the right is looking pretty good. Thanks for showing.

Comment

We got the big 6 my son killed last season back from the taxidermist. I had forgotten just how big this deer was.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that’s a true stud of big 6. Congrats to your son.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                We got the big 6 my son killed last season back from the taxidermist. I had forgotten just how big this deer was.

So how many studs you got lined up to chase this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  So how many studs you got lined up to chase this year?
                  Nothing on the radar yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post

Great deer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got some that look like this and some with G4’s and kickers already. Won’t be long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

I’ve got some that look like this and some with G4’s and kickers already. Won’t be long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I saw one across the fence from me on Kickapoo Monday morning that was developed so much it looked like he could strip off in a week or two. Mine look like yours. Thanks for showing Tony.

Comment

Tony, that would be a good 'un for our South Texas place right now... Lot of our really wide deer just have brows and the main beams just go straight out beyond the ears with no evidence of a turn yet. If that deer was on our place, I'd be pretty excited knowing he had 2-3 more months to finish out! He could be a wide sucker!! I'm a sucker for wiiide deer!

Comment

I'm seeing some nice deer. No cameras running. Dang corn is expensive

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I'm seeing some nice deer. No cameras running. Dang corn is expensive
                              Yea I’m trying to save some money so I’m feeding mine shrimp and oysters.

Comment

Next time I get a chance to come down to eat with you, I'll just bring corn instead of cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X