No announcement yet.

Lineman job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he likes the country life I can give him contact info to Hamilton Electric coop. No clue if they are hiring right now. I have a nephew that has worked for them 20 years or longer.
    Last edited by doghouse; 06-14-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

A lot of companies recruit from that school, and others. Has he talked with any of those? Oncor is just 1 of many.

Comment

My mom retired from Bluebonnet Electric, they have offices in Lockhart, Bastrop, Giddings, Brenham and Manor. I'd bet they are hiring.

Look into Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) also

Comment

Frontline in Manvel

Comment

Pedernales Electic Co-op.
            They have over 400,000 members now and multiple district offices with line crews.
            A large territory from north of Austin to Canyon Lake near San Antonio to east of Fredericksburg. They also have purchased another Co-op further west. I believe Kimble County Electric Co-op. They have to compete pay wise with Austin and other large utilities so he should contact their Human Resource Department and see what is available. They have a web site and jobs may be posted there. 830-868-7155 is the headquarters office in Johnson City.

Comment

is he going to stay in the Needville area? North Houston Pole line Or Centerpoint, I know lots in that area that work for both...

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
                is he going to stay in the Needville area? North Houston Pole line Or Centerpoint, I know lots in that area that work for both...

Needville or Columbus is where family is at. He has been applying all over but it seems you gotta know someone lol

Comment

Did you get my PM? The guy is waiting to hear from the young man.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Did you get my PM? The guy is waiting to hear from the young man.

Yep just saw it thanks!!

Comment

San Bernard Electric. Shoot me a pm with the young mans name. I’ll pass it on to some people I know that work out of Bellville.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                        San Bernard Electric. Shoot me a pm with the young mans name. I’ll pass it on to some people I know that work out of Bellville.

Sent

Comment

The best way to get there is through a Quanta Services company. Can go anywhere in the world, and not to mention places like MJ Electric and PAR are great companies, and have great union benefits.

Comment

I would imagine that most of the Electric Co-ops will have openings. Good palces to work so I have heard. Sounds like he has several leads and I hope he hits the ground running. Good on you for helping him.

Comment

Still looking so far all openings have been for experienced journeyman

Comment

I sent you a pm with my contact. If the young man is willing to travel have him call me.

Comment

Working...
                                X