No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite game hoist system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the oxrack on my Polaris and it’s the greatest thing ever. Multi purpose rack. As far as game hoist our deer lease found a metal carport you see on the side of the roads for sale, set it up, hooked up lights and a hand crank normal hoist on each leg and it works perfectly cause I never have to lift dead weight by myself. But check out the oxrack, you’ll be glad you did.

Comment

At camp, a simple chain hoist makes hanging a monster buck or hog easy for one person. And raising it easily as you skin or cape it.
      I drag deer onto my bumper rack. They even have racks where one side is a ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
        I saw this ad from Harbor Freight…is it junk?
        I've had one for a few years. It works great. Hung a lot of deer with mine.

Comment

I use a 4:1 block pulley system. It's been too long since I've put it to use, but yeah, it's portable and works great!

Comment

I installed an electric hoist in my shop that I got from harbor freight. Have cleaned 5 deer with it over the last two years and so far it's worked great.

Comment

My fave is a piece of good rope or a come-a-long. Always dependable. Only takes one place on a carcass to tie off to. And the rest can be skint and broke down.

Course field dressing on the ground and skinning on the ground is always conveniently there.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-13-2022, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Not sure what resources you have available, but I build basically a tripod as I would for a feeder but added a metal roof and LED work light and now have a dry, tall, with good light location to clean deer. Just used a boat winch to lift.

Comment

Front end loader on tractor!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Front end loader works good
                    Yep

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                      Front end loader on tractor!

Yessir!! Only hoist that picks then off the ground and carries them to the cleaning station which for me is a good shade tree lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are spoiled with your FELs.

But we have used one for hogs many times on my own place.

Comment

I use this in a tree down in cuero, have electric 3 ton winches at the barn in Pleasanton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X