Will Smith punched Chris Rock at the Oscars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Smith punched Chris Rock at the Oscars

Search the video in YouTube, some bad language towards the end of the video. Smith overacted big time!

Looks more like a slap but still…

Comment

Staged and just doing whatever to gain interest, get people talking about it and tune in to help ratings because the Oscar’s is dying.
      75% drop in railings in just 5 years.

One moment he’s laughing with the joke then at the end runs up… Didn’t make much sense

Comment

Typical.......
        Why am I, not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Staged and just doing whatever to gain interest, get people talking about it and tune in to help ratings because the Oscar’s is dying.
          75% drop in railings in just 5 years.

One moment he’s laughing with the joke then at the end runs up… Didn’t make much sense
          Will Smith was fighting back tears as he yelled keep my wife's name out your f'n mouth.

That's life for a man whose wife cheats on him with their son's best friend and tells the whole world about it

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Will Smith was fighting back tears as he yelled keep my wife's name out your f'n mouth.

That's life for a man whose wife cheats on him with their son's best friend and tells the whole world about it
            Cheated? May want to read more of the story.

I still think it was staged.

Comment

Fake!

Comment

Man I don’t think that was fake from
                The post I saw. Just sad state of affairs for will smith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Weak punch

Comment

Just watched it. Don’t think it was fake either, although he is a good actor. If real, I’d be embarrassed at how well CR just took my punch hardly phased him.

Comment

I read Jada has alopecia, uncalled for joke by Rock if that’s the case. I think most of us with wife’s would’ve reacted a certain way if they were made fun of for a condition.

Comment

Can someone explain the “joke” to me. Maybe some background on it. He called her GI Jane. I don’t get the joke

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Can someone explain the “joke” to me. Maybe some background on it. He called her GI Jane. I don’t get the joke
                          She has alopecia and is bald, Rock called her GI Jane. Will lost it and smacked him.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Her head was shaved, Assuming that's what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                              She has alopecia and is bald, Rock called her GI Jane. Will lost it and smacked him.

Wow. I don’t blame Will then! He should have hit him a lot harder.

The audience should have boo’ed that joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X