Hunting gear room/closet, let's see them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting gear room/closet, let's see them

As the title states, I'd love to see some pics of rooms that are dedicated to keeping all of your hunting gear stored/organized. At our previous home, I had my bow room (my wife affectionately called it the "junk room" ) that I kept most all of my gear in, but gave up the extra room in our new house to the wife to use for a craft room since I claimed the shop when we moved in.

Anyhow, I'm hopefully going to start working on enclosing a room inside of my shop and looking for some ideas on cabinets, shelves, racks, etc.

Mine is nothing special; but it was a huge “win” for me when we moved into this house recently to have a “hobby room” instead of a “spare bed room” (which gets used a couple nights a year). Got a bunch of my stuff out of the garage so it stays cleaner and is in climate control. I didn’t buy these shelves, repurposed them from another use; would have been nice if they were taller. I may buy a couple taller ones. The table to the right of the photo I use for cleaning guns, etc.; and I keep my packs and waders in the closet behind where the photo is taken from. Need to get stuff hung on the walls as well.

Steve Rinella has a nice setup in his garage:

Psychological peace can be found in many places; the side of a mountain, the bottom of the ocean, even in your own garage. So, how can a place that holds the most gear, tools, and stuff provide any sense of mental clarity? Thoughtful organization. I like to keep items handy that make it out on every...

Comment

Following: I just finished my bowhunting shed build and will start in earnest on the proper setup for my gear soon. I have moved all the shelving and need to get the hanging storage in place. Also want to buy a huge moveable tool box/table that I can work on my gear as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Following: I just finished my bowhunting shed build and will start in earnest on the proper setup for my gear soon. I have moved all the shelving and need to get the hanging storage in place. Also want to buy a huge moveable tool box/table that I can work on my gear as needed.
        I've been thinking about the same thing.

Comment

Just finished this up last year. Was an old closet area that we never really used for anything besides junk. I now use the counter top space for my reloading

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks awesome banded drake.

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
              Just finished this up last year. Was an old closet area that we never really used for anything besides junk. I now use the counter top space for my reloading

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s still a work in progress, but here is mine:

That’s old fence pickets on the walls and old barn tin on the ceiling.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X