Axis hunt recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis hunt recs

Wife is turning 40 and fortunately for me she's not flowers and jewelry. I've been thinking about finding her an axis hunt. Bow or rifle with a little lean toward rifle. Preferably a place with lodging and meals. Would also prefer to stay central to south texas

Who to hunt with....?

Give Bobby at briar oaks a call. They have great axis and and you will have an absolute blast.
    Ryan

Comment

Check out Broken Spur Ranch

Comment

Southern Buck Outfitters, tell them James sent you
        +1 (210) 219-0707

Comment

pm me I can take care of you.

Comment

Good stuff. Keep em coming

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Following would like to shoot an axis doe or 2

Comment

T-4 Exotics has some pretty nice bucks. Saw them last weekend. Site sponsor and a nice guy.

Comment

Marcus Canales at Laguna Vista Ranch, Frio Town
                  The lodge is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Southern Buck Outfitters, tell them James sent you
                    +1 (210) 219-0707

I'd suggest a hunt with Southern Buck Outfitters in Sonora Texas. I hunted for years across the road from the ranch they go to for free range axis. More Axis than you handle over there and lots of potential trophies. Across the road from that ranch is where the world record 180" axis was taken (low fence). I shot my biggest to date june 6th last year (low fence) scoring in around 156" with 35inch beams.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
                      I'd suggest a hunt with Southern Buck Outfitters in Sonora Texas. I hunted for years across the road from the ranch they go to for free range axis. More Axis than you handle over there and lots of potential trophies. Across the road from that ranch is where the world record 180" axis was taken (low fence). I shot my biggest to date june 6th last year (low fence) scoring in around 156" with 35inch beams.
                      They have what appears to be a nice set up. Ive got a call in to see. Meanwhile thinning out dates that work on our calendar. Which aren't many

Comment

Check out Timberlake outfitters. Great place to stay and outstanding Axis.

Comment

777 Ranch in Hondo. Jeff is one of the best.

Comment

Infinity outfitters has a top notch herd on a beautiful ranch west of Menard. Highly recommended and great prices.

Comment

PM me. I have what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X