Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, don’t remember when I joined either...... guess I could look it up. Anyway met a few friends on here.....some lived just down the road, others a little further. Congrats on 20 yrs! Hope I make it to see another 20! Hunt on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe with the 20 year shirts they will release a new run of camo stickers!

Comment

Congratulations! This is a GREAT place to hang out! I’ve have met a lot of Great people here!
        Last edited by Hotrodd; 09-17-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          I edited mine to my best guess to when Micheal started TBH, looks like I was off about 8 months. If memory serves me right, I "met" Casey and Michael on line around 1996 or 1997 and then in person in January of 1998 (or was it Jan of 1997). Michael was talking about starting the TBH Journal, then started TBH not long after.
          Do you recall the first time we met Keith?? Sorry man, I miss my mind

Thought is was a WWA but coulda been a nanza right before Dave found the new place?? I caught 2-3 at the old BW but missed the last famous wedding cuz I'm a wimp. Blaming my wife I'm not in those captures.

Comment

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            I wish I remembered exactly (or at least the month) when I joined.
            Does this put me into the "older adult" category?

I’m pretty sure we joined about the same time . Bout October 99 . Think I meet you and Leslie at jacks bow shop and you was running with Trey and Butler
            Last edited by Strummer; 09-17-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Been a heck of a ride, don’t remember my actual start date but I was in High School. Met some amazing people

Comment

I don’t remember when I joined but probably a year or 2 prior to “the crash”
                Don’t even remember how I even found it but I am sure glad I did
                I have learned a lot about hunting and more importantly made some friends and enjoyed good times at Bownanza

Thanks Michael, Mary, Casey, Keith, Larry and all the members that make this such a great place and group to be a part of

Comment

I remember about 14-15 years ago before i was a bow hunter and on TBH, driving by Austin’s colony park in Bryan on my way home and saw all the bow hunter stickers and such on all the pickups parked up and down the street. I thought to myself that those guys must be eat up with that crap, looked like a bow hunter convention. Looking back i now realize that was probably one of the first bownanzas.
                  It is a great place with some great folks. I don’t post a bunch but i constantly check in to check the pulse of what’s going on. Happy birthday TBH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    Pretty sure me and archery1st joined in 99. Been a sweet ride. Love this place.
                    Pretty sure I joined in 99 also

Any old timers remember what Legdog's avatar was around that time?

Comment

My wife and I attended the Pre-Bownanza get-together at Granger Lake in 2001. Evan was about 7 months old at the time. He and Casey's daughter, Kelsey, played in an ice chest full of water to cool off because it was about 100 degrees that day. My youngest, Logan, wasn't even born yet. Evan is now almost 19 years old and Logan is 17..... WOW, how time flies by!

Comment

Time flys by. I found TBH about a month after I graduated from college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s been an amazing ride on TBH from a college freshman to today. More than half my life has been on here. TBH has had one of, if not the biggest impacts on my life.

I’m blessed with the friends, experiences, weddings, parties, events, hunting trips, etc that TBH has provided me over the years.

Do you know why you are here........

Comment

Congrats to all that helped make it happen, I enjoy this place and the characters that inhabit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I only saw archives of that format, it was the old green and tan when I got here in late ‘03, or early ‘04.
                              Well you got me on here and I was thinking it was around 2003 or 2004.

It's been a great ride!

Comment

And just think, in a few more months it will be 20.5...

Comment

Working...
                                X