Elk ivory jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk ivory jewelry

Looking to possibly get some pendants made from ivory have from previous hunts any recommendations on a jeweler.

Look into getting some cufflinks made! Any local jeweler should be able to do that.

Dennis Jewelry in San Antonio made some for me...

Comment

Originally posted by horseshoo View Post
      Looking to possibly get some pendants made from ivory have from previous hunts any recommendations on a jeweler.

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Angleton Tx

Comment

Kim Hunter she is out of state. She is one of the best I could find and would trust. She did two pendants for a necklace for my mother in law And one for my wife out of ivory’s from my late father in laws last bull elk in Colorado. Tell her Travis shannon sent ya. My wife has had her make jewelry after I got the necklaces done.

Comment

These are the two necklaces she made for my wife and mother-in-law

Comment

I had two pendants made out of ivorys for my wife and daughter from a jeweler in Cortez, CO.

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                Look into getting some cufflinks made! Any local jeweler should be able to do that.

Dennis Jewelry in San Antonio made some for me...

I like that idea.

Comment

I used a guy that did custom stuff out of tomball pawn years ago

Comment

Matt Caldwell in Bay City made Jewelry out of the Ivories my dad killed.

Comment

Anybody know of someone out of the DFW area?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Matt Caldwell in Bay City made Jewelry out of the Ivories my dad killed.
                        My old man had him make some for him also

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                          Anybody know of someone out of the DFW area?

My wife had Pulido’s make a custom ring using her old scrap Jewelry that came out nice.

Comment

I used a guy here in Lindale several years ago. He made a set of ear rings for my wife. Had the ivories from our honeymoon 14 years earlier in the safe and a month or so before our anniversary the girls in the office were asking me what I was going to get my wife and how many years it was! I told them no clue and 14 I believe it was. One said that's the ivory anniversary and fat chance on getting ivory! I remembered the teeth in the safe and figured 14 years later was as good a time as any to get something done! Guy didn't charge much at all and the old lady loved em! I don't think I've bought her jewelry since then. How am I gonna top that!!

Comment

Check out some western engravers/silversmiths. I have seen some very very cool stuff done with ivories.

Comment

Working...
                              X