Election polls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election polls.

Big tech search engines won't pull up hardly any polls favorable to Trump but I did find this one by using a little trickery to get around the algorithms.
    2024 Presidential Election Predictions: Joe Biden is ahead of Donald Trump in the latest US Election Presidential Poll 2024.

Makes me feel a bit better.

Here is a very rudimentary video explaining the difference between a good and a bad poll. Later he is going to explain what suppression polling is and how it works. Hopefully you’ll be able to see the fallacy of the RCP polling average. Understanding presidential polls and what to look at, how to reduce election worry. https://youtu.be/XC6ZENhb094

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Rasmussen has Trump ahead of Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

To me Talafagar has good polling data they predicted Trump win last time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The massive massive crowds

Comment

This, by one point I believe which really means 10
            And Biden was up by 16 last week

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rasmussen is a joke in itself. Yes they have Trump up but no sane person believes the needle has moved that much in that short amount of time. It happens every single year....the polls get tighter as the election nears. That is not reality.

The fact is that Trump has ALWAYS been up or its been a very close race and these pollsters try to save a little face by tightening the race at the end....so as to not totally embarrass themselves. Totally dishonest.
              Last edited by unclefish; 10-26-2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

What is interesting is I dont know one person who voted for Trump last time but is voting for Biden this time. I do know a few who have switched from Hillary last time to Trump this time. I also know a ton of people who held their nose(myself included) and voted for Trump but couldnt/cant wait to cast a vote for Trump this time. I hope all of the rallies around the country are representative of what his support truly is. I just cant imagine where our country is headed if Biden is elected and Queen Nancy is still running the show. I have still only seen less than 10 Biden bumper stickers traveling the same roads I always have while in 2016 I saw Clinton stickers everywhere. Hell in 2018 there were Beto stickers everywhere. I just cant believe the polls to be correct that are showing Biden winning this election.

Comment

Following for post-election look back....

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    Rasmussen is a joke in itself. Yes they have Trump up but no sane person believes the needle has moved that much in that short amount of time. It happens every single year....the polls get tighter as the election nears. That is not reality.

The fact is that Trump has ALWAYS been up or its been a very close race and these pollsters try to save a little face by tightening the race at the end....so as to not totally embarrass themselves. Totally dishonest.
                    Oh I agree for sure. Today is the day they all will really start tightening up.

Comment

I thought the polls were *****?

Comment

Big tech owns most media outlet including pollsters. Polls are exactly where they were in 2016. They use polls in influence the public and sway voters. Not buying.

Comment

Oh I agree for sure. Today is the day they all will really start tightening up.
                          Yep....there is no way Biden had a 12 point lead on Oct 6 and now 3 weeks later magically Trump is leading by a point. Every major media poll is corrupt to the core.

Comment

Heres a video about poll suppression

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              Following for post-election look back....

You better line up time with your shrink after the election

Comment

Working...
                              X