Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    They picked up the mom and boyfriend last night. They had to be released and the investigators are getting slammed on the news.

What the average citizen doesn't know is its a marathon not a sprint. I have complete faith in the guy running the show. It'll happen

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Why did they have to be released? There is evidence that they abandoned the kids , one is dead . What am I missing?
    Where is the father of the children?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
      Please tell me who it is if not HPD. I'll let them have it to. I'm not looking to pick a fight with any one here. But I'm going to let any one that will listen that I think this is wrong. Drag that woman to jail now.
      The head dude of the agency is on the news. He ain't a chief. And he ain't the one that decides who goes to jail

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Why did they have to be released? There is evidence that they abandoned the kids , one is dead . What am I missing?
      Without breaking out a penal code, child abandonment is a 10 year or less charge maybe 5. I think

murder is a little more than that....right

Then you have autopsy,interviews of the kids etc. Like I said, marathon not a sprint. Trust me I'd like to see the "parents" in a crab trap in matagorda bay

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-25-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Judging from a couple of replies in this thread, sounds like something bigger is at play and they will eventually be charged/arrested, but not until LE complete the investigation

Comment

Ok, details be ****ed. All I'm asking is if your as mad as I am email these elected officials and tell them how you feel about. Being abandoned as a kid is not a good time. Fending for yourself isn't cool as a kid. Look into it yourself and make your own decision on right and wrong.

Comment

Saw this on the local news. Horrible absolutely horrible.

Comment

I've seen it. Sick and wrong

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                Judging from a couple of replies in this thread, sounds like something bigger is at play and they will eventually be charged/arrested, but not until LE complete the investigation

Seems like that would be even more of a reason to charge them with atleast the abandonment. Enough to keep them lock up until they can enhance the charges . If they are in jail it’s a lot easier to find them when the rest of the info comes out . At least that’s how our small town works .

Comment

Ok, details be ****ed. All I'm asking is if your as mad as I am email these elected officials and tell them how you feel about. Being abandoned as a kid is not a good time. Fending for yourself isn't cool as a kid. Look into it yourself and make your own decision on right and wrong.
                  Why would you assume ANYONE would think this wasn't wrong? Especially on a hunting site where 99% of the people think alike about 99% of the issues. I don't know anyone that thinks abandoning kids is not horrific. Why do you seem so mad at us? For not also emailing the wrong agency? Make you a deal....if justice isn't served, I'll raise 9 kinds of hell too, but I'll let the Harris County Sheriff's Dept investigation play out.

Comment

I'm talking about her not being arrested. And I just emailed Sheriff Gonzalez also.
                    Last edited by kevin nicholls; 10-25-2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I'm talking about her not being arrested.
                      It's an investigation. Maybe she claims she left the kids with their father and he abandoned them. Now the HCSO has to go find the father and further investigate. Maybe she claims they left them with their grandmother and didn't know that the grandmother died while skinny dipping in Buffalo Bayou and is yet to be identified. That has to be sorted out by Sheriff's Dept. Maybe she's been in jail and her sister was supposed to be looking after the kids but got kidnapped while selling crack to Hunter Biden. Gotta look into that. I don't know, but neither does anyone else except the ones investigating it. They're not going to let someone that did this walk for no reason. I bet $1000 someone will be charged and prosecuted for this crime. All without me second-guessing the law enforcement or sending an angry email.

Comment

Wife has been mad all day. WTH...

Comment

Who ever is responsible should die with in hours of that determination. Some cases don’t need trials

Comment

Y'all will have to understand, I speak from experience on this and I don't care to explain. If I'm stepping on toes so be it. Yea I'm mad, I get that way sometimes.

Comment

What is so sad is that my wife and I have had so much trouble trying to start a family of our own and have went through years of fertility treatment including 2 rounds if IVF and still don't have a family and then I see people treating such a precious and valuable thing in life with such neglect. It ****** me off to no end that someone could treat children like this when there are so many people that would cherish them and give them so much better of a life

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all will have to understand, I speak from experience on this and I don't care to explain. If I'm stepping on toes so be it. Yea I'm mad, I get that way sometimes.
                                Hey bud, I get it and I agree someone needs to be held responsible. I'd be glad to buy the bullet for whomever is responsible. The investigation should tell us that.

Comment

Working...
                                X