Where to buy older ATV tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy older ATV tires?

I have 2 older 4 wheelers. A 1995 Honda fourtrax 300 & a 2001 Honda recon 250.

I replaced the foutrax tires once and haven't on the recon. They need tires as they are starting to dry rot.

Other then TBH, where is a good place to get older(smaller) tires? Hard to find the size I am looking for.

Having a hard time finding the size I need.

thanx,

Facebook marketplace. Your probably going to come out ahead by just finding a complete set of tires and rims that were takeoffs. Prolly $200. Just get your rim pattern and look that route.

Comment

Amazon……they seem to have fair prices but the free delivery puts them over the top

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
        Amazon……they seem to have fair prices but the free delivery puts them over the top
        That's where I got a set of 4 last year. Saved 100's of dollars .

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you searched on-line?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Have you searched on-line?
            yeah, at the usual places...tirerack & discount, plus walmart. hard to find the size I need.

Comment

Thanx guys...

Originally posted by kenner27 View Post
              Facebook marketplace. Your probably going to come out ahead by just finding a complete set of tires and rims that were takeoffs. Prolly $200. Just get your rim pattern and look that route.
              Forgot about Face book. Choot, don't know rim pattern, just diameter.

problem with takeoffs...they're 20 years old

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
              thanx, I will check out Amazon. Forgot, Amazon has errthing.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                yeah, at the usual places...tirerack & discount, plus walmart. hard to find the size I need.
                Just type in the size on the Google bar.

Comment

So far, the best I can find is Walmart at about 300 per ATV...ouch

Comment

I think these were the tires I bought off of Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

eBay

I just replaced all four of the tires on my 89 Honda Fourtrax. I think I spent less than $300 for all four tires. Just three clicks and they were at my house in less than a week.

Comment

Atv Tires Shop for Tires at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. In addition to Tires, browse our full selection of Tires and Wheels. We offer the best customer service in the industry!

Comment

Working...
                        X