face paint ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

face paint ...

Who uses it and what type/brand do you prefer?

What I use now goes on rather thick and is 'shiny'. Not liking it at all. Takes forever to remove too.

I use Hardy. It works great and is pretty easy to remove.

Comment

Carbo mask is all I use. Dries quickly and easy to get off. No grease or oil in it. Wipes right off with a wet paper towel.
      Last edited by speck1; 10-22-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Carbo mask is the best face paint, in my opinion.

Some guys burn the end of a wine cork and wipe that on...works well too, but is not "face paint" like you asked for

Comment

Careful not to use too much that'd be racist LOL

Comment

Long time Carbo Mask user here

Comment

I buy the tubes of black face paint for Halloween costumes. Wallmart usually sells it for around .25 a tube or less the days after Halloween. I'm sure there is better stuff out there but this works great for me. Plus it literally cost me less than $1 a year to supply my son and I. We hunt quite a bit too.
              Last edited by kingfisher_jr; 10-22-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Ditto on the cheap black tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfisher_jr View Post
                  I buy the tubes of black face paint for Halloween costumes. Wallmart usually sells it for around .25 a tube or less the days after Halloween. I'm sure there is better stuff out there but this works great for me. Plus it literally cost me less than $1 a year to supply my son and I. We hunt quite a bit too.
                  I did this for years u til I found Carbo Mask. Clean up is much easier.

Comment

I used to use paint, but I could smell it. So if I could smell it that meant to me the deer could smell it too.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                      I used to use paint, but I could smell it. So if I could smell it that meant to me the deer could smell it too.
                      If the deer can smell your face paint they can smell you regardless of any scent control you attempt.

Carbo mask is the best face paint if you're into face paint. I just use a buff type deal now and pull it down to shoot. Keeps the skeeters off.

Comment

My cheap Halloween stuff from Amazon wipes right off can’t beat the price

Comment

Full beard

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the HME stuff. 3 colors combined. Black, green, and brown. It’s the only stuff I can find locally. It does ok except at times it makes my whiskers itch and end up rubbing some off.

Comment

Charcoal from last nights fire. Good for concealment and complexion

Comment

Working...
                              X