Tractor Supply sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor Supply sprayer

Need to replace a 25 gallon sprayer for spraying fence lines and unwanted brush at the ranch, mostly huisache. Anyone had any luck with the Tractor Supply sprayers? Can't really justify a large one for the tractor right now; I have one that needs repairs but that will be another day. I would be spraying water based herbicides with a little surfactant to help it stick. Nothing real harsh on the sprayer. Season is slipping up on me again.

I'm on my 6th season with the 40 gallon County Line sprayer from Tractor supply... Had my first problem with it last weekend at the lease... Had a tank full of herbicide mixed up to spray the camp area for grass burs and tall grass/weeds... Pump would not start... after tracing things around, found it was just the wiring harness between the battery and pump. made repairs and back in business... Before I figured out what was wrong, I called the Tractor supply in Laredo and found they had the spare pump in stock for $89.99... So if you need to replace the pump, they are readily available. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. I bought the gun spray rig, then later built me a boom with 4 nozzles that fits in my receiver hitch. The sprayer came with an extra connection to hook up a boom, so now it is dual, boom and gun...

Comment

Pretty sure the one we have is a County Line. My son bought it at TSC and hauls it in the back of his Ranger to spray rose hedge.

As far as I know he's never had any problems with it. I do know it's 25 gallon.

Comment

Thanks, I will be hauling mine in the back of the Ranger and it will most likely be the 25 gallon one. So easy to drive around and spray from the seat. Not lazy just try to work smart for a change.

Comment

I bought one and it worked fine until the threads on the wand stripped out and it wouldn't hold under pressure. They replaced it free with a better wand in my opinion. Works fine again.
          I have a small basket on the front of my golf cart. Fits in there perfect. I ride around and spray fences and my drive way.
          Last edited by Abcdj; 08-13-2021, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I got one from Northern Tool. Fits perfect on the back of my Polaris Sportsman. It's been great for 2 years

Comment

Got TSC sprayer & use it in my ranger. Been real happy with it.

Comment

No magic to a electric pump sprayers. It is a tank, small electric pump, some hoses and a spray nozzle. They do have some fancy mix tanks now. Most of the time the pump goes out. I keep at least one extra pump in the tool shed. You can get generic pumps at Tractor Supply, Amazon, ebay etc. for less than $30. Only time I buy a new outfit is if the tank starts leaking.

Comment

I have a 25 gallon from TSC, and never had a problem with it,

Comment

Just be sure to flush the pump out if you can . I Normally buy a different wand then the one that comes with the rig .

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                      Need to replace a 25 gallon sprayer for spraying fence lines and unwanted brush at the ranch, mostly huisache. Anyone had any luck with the Tractor Supply sprayers? Can't really justify a large one for the tractor right now; I have one that needs repairs but that will be another day. I would be spraying water based herbicides with a little surfactant to help it stick. Nothing real harsh on the sprayer. Season is slipping up on me again.

Best you can buy. Just read the reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I got one from Northern Tool. Fits perfect on the back of my Polaris Sportsman. It's been great for 2 years
                        Its been great since 2015, I got another when we bought our new property.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          Its been great since 2015, I got another when we bought our new property.
                          I donated that one to my brother. I think it's still going.

Comment

got one mounted on the ATV been working just fine for years

Comment

Get the largest gpm pump they have.

Comment

Working...
                              X