• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicotine

Anyone confirm..
    Need to stock up on the patch before theyre sold out.😎

Why not, anything is possible.
    I used Copenhagen from 14 to 50 and I rarely got sick and only had the flu at age 12 or13. Maybe cope kept me healthy……..who’d a thought

Comment

I quit Cope after dippin for 33 years. Been clean since 2000. Can’t ever touch the stuff again or I’d be hooked in an instant.
      I do miss it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
        I quit Cope after dippin for 33 years. Been clean since 2000. Can’t ever touch the stuff again or I’d be hooked in an instant.
        I do miss it though.
        I quit about 9 years ago after 20+ years.
        I still love the smell…

Comment

I’ve heard of people using Skoal as a horse wormer. Ivermectin is used for horse de-worming…you don’t have to be Einstein to draw certain conclusions from that.

Comment

I dip Copenhagen snuff. My buddy dips the same. He’s had covid and I haven’t. I don’t think tobacco or nicotine makes a difference. Just depends on your immunity and everyone’s different I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I’ve heard of people using Skoal as a horse wormer. Ivermectin is used for horse de-worming…you don’t have to be Einstein to draw certain conclusions from that.
              I had a coworker who dipped by the hour.
              He was complaining to me about blood in his brown stuff that wouldn't go away.
              I mentioned his time spent in the Dominican Republic in the not too distant past.
              So, He went to the doc, did some test, and evidently had picked up some BAD stomach bug in Domrep and had been living with it inside him for a while.

I would have thought with all his tobacco use it would have nocked it out- you know they whole give a horse a plug thing- but nope, didn't work for whatever he was hosting.

They were saying early on with the Covid that smokers didn't seem to be hit nearly as hard / often as non smokers- due to something in the lungs. But shut any talk of it down due to not wanting to promote smoking.

Comment

I dip Copenhagen & just tested negative for the first time in 3 weeks. No real symptoms. In fact, I thought I had received a false positive until I lost my sense of smell last week.

Comment

My father in law is 66 yrs old and still smokes like a freight train. He had Covid in December and had less symptoms than I did.

Comment

There was a pulmonologist on the Michael Berry show last summer saying this very thing. That people who smoke an average of a pack a day typically tolerate covid better than non-smokers.

Comment

I've been trying to quit. Haven't had covid that I know of. I've transitioned to nicotine patches you use like dip. No tobacco, just nicotine. Its fun to do bad stuff

Comment

I have not worn a mask or done anything different. I have gone somewhere or to the store everyday since this started. Copenhagen saved my life? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          I do miss it though.
                          Same here. Quit 12 or so years ago. Long drives and when someone grabs a pinch in front of me is when the cravings hit me hard...

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                            Same here. Quit 12 or so years ago. Long drives and when someone grabs a pinch in front of me is when the cravings hit me hard...
                            Never give in, grab a toothpick.

Comment

Working...
                            X