• Show
Clear All

Hunter Killed Moving Blind

Click image for larger version

Name:	9365CDA7-30F9-4CCE-B943-04C1E3A24678.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	25259920

Not sure exactly what happened but not a good ending.

Prayers up for the family and friends.

Comment

Sad deal

Comment

Things can go south really quick. RIP

Comment

He wasn’t “killed” then, he died.

Prayers for the family.

Comment

I'd say killed, as well.....

Comment

Sad story. Thanks for posting though. I was considering moving a heavy stand. I'll certainly be more careful now.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Be safe gents, terrible accident. I imagine it had something to do with attempting to pull/drag the blind or pull it over onto a trailer or something. Sad deal for the hunter. Life's precious brothers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell if I am gonna go I hope it is doing something I love and setting up for next seasons hunt is part of hunting.

Comment

Sad deal. I can imagine it happening, as it got close with me just last week. I had a stand on the forks of the tractor, it was lifted about 7’ in the air, I tilted the bucked wrong and the stand almost fell backwards over the bucket. If it would have, not sure what would have happened, but that stand wouldn’t have had anything to keep it from falling back on me

Comment

Very sad, be careful out there

Comment

This happened to a fellow TBH member, he dropped a stand on a guy and had to life flight him To San Antonio, I haven’t seen him post on here in while, alcohol and moving deer stands don’t mix ! Y’all be safe out there

Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-15-2021, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Life turns on a dime. That’s why it’s important to have all your affairs in order—no matter how old you are—so your loved ones aren’t left scrambling in the event of your untimely death. This applies in your work life, too. I call it the “Getting Hit By a Bus” axiom of management. In other words, if you get hit by a bus today, will things continue seamlessly tomorrow?

Comment

He was moving the blind and it fell on him. This is according to a guy on another forum. Apparently a prominent businessman

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X