photo resizer for Win10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo resizer for Win10

What do y'all use? I need to resize a photo so I can change my pic (take my ex off it). Anyone have a suggestion for what tool to use?

send a picture to snakelover. Not sure if he still does that but he's resized avatars for me years ago.

Comment

Irfanview, it can also reduce the quality to decrease the file size even more.

Comment

Hey BigL - I never received a TROUBLE TICKET FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT

It's been over 20 years now

SON

Future versions of Image Resizer for Windows will be available as part of the Microsoft PowerToys.

Comment

Just place the picture on your desk top, double click on it so windows will open it with the default viewer. Up in the top right corner there are three dots, click them and you sill see the option to resize. Click resize and select the S for the smallest one used for thumbnails and save the new copy to your desktop and then apply it.

Comment

What Blessed Veteran said. The program built into Windows 10 is Microsoft Photos or if you right click on the file and select open with, it will just say photos.

Comment

Microsoft Photo.

Select a web size

Comment

Microsoft office picture manager. I think its still a free download. Good for resizing and minor editing (brightness, color, and contrast).

Comment

The old resize allows you to gang resize at the file level - I still use it because it doesn't require a GUI.

Comment

I just use Windows Paint. My Win10 runs it. Very simple to use.

Comment

Used this for years.

Excellently simple photo resizer and converter

Comment

Working...
                      X