No announcement yet.

Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me tell you of one I invented in the last month. Caught a show about Troy and the Trojan horse with up to 30 Greek fighters hidden inside.
    Well the Greeks after a 10 year war sailed away and left a wooden horse. After a day the folks of Troy went out to check out the horse. They decided to bring it into the city. BUSTED.
    After 24 hours with 30 guys inside it - it would be dripping poo and pee.......

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      Tagging this for later when I'm about 10 more drinks in me than I have now.
      Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Let me tell you of one I invented in the last month. Caught a show about Troy and the Trojan horse with up to 30 Greek fighters hidden inside.
        Well the Greeks after a 10 year war sailed away and left a wooden horse. After a day the folks of Troy went out to check out the horse. They decided to bring it into the city. BUSTED.
        After 24 hours with 30 guys inside it - it would be dripping poo and pee.......
        Have you heard the one about an ark?
        Last edited by Smell the Glove; 02-29-2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Have you heard the one about an arc?
          John

If you are talking DNA on the Arc yes I have seen it. Kind of makes sense. Dna does not eat the critter in the cage on the right. That would be a big problem on a Arc full of critters........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            John

If you are talking DNA on the Arc yes I have seen it. Kind of makes sense. Dna does not eat the critter in the cage on the right. That would be a big problem on a Arc full of critters........
            Are you talking about an Ark or an arc, as in a curved structure ?

Comment

Calling the Flat Earth Society!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                Is there evidence of this? You can read the speech we had prepared in the event of mission failure.

JFK was my last big one. After hours and hours of conspiracy theories I came to the conclusion Oswald did it. Ruby was a nobody that wanted to be somebody. Vincent Bugliosi put together a mountain of evidence. Went to the site shortly after and realized anyone who claimed Oswald wouldn't have been able to make the shot had either not been there, or were just trying to push their narrative.

Lately I get a lot of joy from flat Earth debunking videos. I don't think half the people who push flat Earth actually believe it though.
                Supposedly, the evidence for the moon landing backup plan was from an independent researcher looking at still photos NASA claimed were taken on the moon but were logically not possible or displayed unexplained anomalies.

One such photo sequence showed a very hi-res photo of the lunar lander deployed on the moon surface and another photo taken from the same camera in the exact same position with no lander present. The only way this would be physically possible was if the camera was set up on some kind of tripod in a studio and the first photo taken prior to the lander being placed in the scene for the second photo. No soil was disturbed, no footprints, etc. in either photo. There were several other photo sequences that had similar anomalies.

Based on this and other info, the researcher concluded that NASA had serious concerns that the moon shot could fail and/or the ability to transmit pictures/sound/video back to earth would be limited so they created a library of materials just in case. There was no claim that the entire operation was faked, we really did land successfully, but simply that NASA had a contingency plan.

The book "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner on the JFK assassination makes it clear that Oswald pulled the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Supposedly, the evidence for the moon landing backup plan was from an independent researcher looking at still photos NASA claimed were taken on the moon but were logically not possible or displayed unexplained anomalies.

One such photo sequence showed a very hi-res photo of the lunar lander deployed on the moon surface and another photo taken from the same camera in the exact same position with no lander present. The only way this would be physically possible was if the camera was set up on some kind of tripod in a studio and the first photo taken prior to the lander being placed in the scene for the second photo. No soil was disturbed, no footprints, etc. in either photo. There were several other photo sequences that had similar anomalies.

Based on this and other info, the researcher concluded that NASA had serious concerns that the moon shot could fail and/or the ability to transmit pictures/sound/video back to earth would be limited so they created a library of materials just in case. There was no claim that the entire operation was faked, we really did land successfully, but simply that NASA had a contingency plan.

The book "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner on the JFK assassination makes it clear that Oswald pulled the trigger.
                  I've seen videos on some of the moon photos that were supposed to be taken on different areas but look the same as others. I'll have to look in to what you're talking about, sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    We were fed a bunch of BS on the Las Vegas massacre.
                    Yup. I think this was a gun deal gone bad. Terrorist executed the guy, and then shot at the crowd. Govt. didn’t want this to be another 911. Can’t have an attack on US soil.

Comment

Moon landing was real. There was not the computer technology to create images of the earth that came out of the Apollo missions.

Comment

The Earth is in fact both round and relatively flat so we can all just get along

Comment

So this one time in high school...I was sitting in a buddys Moms apartment. We were sitting around pulling bong rips and listening to hip hop. Buddy, Mike (who also happened to be the biggest weed dealer in our school) his Moms boyfriend walks in and they, Mike and his Moms Boyfriend, exchange some friendly conversation of somechit...regardless...Mike had several blacklight posters on the wall...surprise... and one was of Aliens smoking a spliff....to which I point to the alien poster and I ask Mikes Moms Boyfriend...”Do you think they exist?”

To which Mikes Moms Boyfriend responds...wait for it...very prophetic...
                          “Sure. Were here...why cant they be?

I needed another rip after that. Im still trippin on that nugget after 20 some years. Glad I got to share.

Back to the OP original inquiry...Moon landing real. Why we havent been back in 40 some years is highly suspect.
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 03-01-2020, 12:43 AM.

Comment

If you look at the evidence that is given it does make you think. There are no stars, the shadows are in several different direction like stage lights are being used and the flag is seen waving ( there is no wind on the moon).

Comment

My dads brother is retired now, but he was the head director of nasa. It was real. When i first got married, i took my wife to Florida to meet my family. We went to a night launch out at the cape. We got backstage rock star type treatment from knowing and being a guest of my uncle. We got to meet some astronauts that were crazy old guys, prob in there 80s. In nasas meseum the old astronauts could tell exactly what the equipment on display did down to the buttons still! It was really fun.

Comment

Im a firm believer in aliens too. Thats one subject my uncle wouldnt speak of ever, and still wont to this day. Trust me ive asked him all my life. He would get really frustrated and tell me, why do u always ask me when u know i cannot talk about that. He would tell me to ask him about anything else. He could tell you every detail about going to mars 20yrs ago. I have other people i know that have worked for the government or still do, that are on the same page. Its some crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X