Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Buchelle look Saturday? Must not have been that great....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      He looked like he hasnt played all year.

Comment

Like he hadn’t played in a year. He is usually accurate but was way off. I thought he ran better though. I know the plan is to use him in four or less games but hopefully he can get some PT as the season goes on and still redshirt.

I wonder if there’s a plan for Rising to get some PT and that would Shane too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Icant see Shane or Rising getting much PT cause we can't hold a lead long enough to comfortably take Sam out.

Comment

He threw an interception....errrrrr, I mean a TD pass!!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              My upset of the week: NC State over Clemson in a close one.

Clemson has already Clemsoned this year...(but still won)...[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Air mailed recievers early and threw a couple long punts. He threw some really good balls in some tight coverage for first downs to CJ that were crucial and he dropped one in for a TD to CJ.

Overall, not bad and like Heath said. He was a little Rusty, it's too bad he hasn't had any mop up duty this season.

I'd trust him with two weeks to prep for the Pokes if Sam needed rest.

Comment

I don't see anyone beating Bama, Clemson or ND the rest of the way so that leaves one spot. Unless Ost stumbs their toe against Mich, they are in.
                  I hope Ehlinger gets back on the field as he means so much to this team, not only as a quarterback but a leader. It looks like we could see a rematch between OK and Texas as WVA was not as advertised.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    True But they had 2 qb's then, I would not be surprised if they lose one between now and the playoffs regardless of how soft their schedule is. In the past few years they have been able to line up and run the ball regardless, not the case this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yeah, we all watched the Clemson v Syracuse game....we know.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        True But they had 2 qb's then, I would not be surprised if they lose one between now and the playoffs regardless of how soft their schedule is. In the past few years they have been able to line up and run the ball regardless, not the case this year.
                        The real question is, when’s horn gonna horn?

Comment

He threw an interception....errrrrr, I mean a TD pass!!
                          That was definitely an INT for Baylor that Texas was gifted as an incomplete pass which they then scored three plays later. That was the difference in the game. Not sure how they ruled it incomplete even after they reviewed it. The guys arm and hand was underneath the ball the entire time and the ball never moved.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                            That was definitely an INT for Baylor that Texas was gifted as an incomplete pass which they then scored three plays later. That was the difference in the game. Not sure how they ruled it incomplete even after they reviewed it. The guys arm and hand was underneath the ball the entire time and the ball never moved.

That’s like saying the quick whistle on the lateral that Texas picked up would have likely iced the game. It was blown dead, immediately.

I hate quick whistles and had it played out, it was Texas ball in the red zone.

The calls were lame and the whistles were early and then late. It went both ways and it was lame.

But I disagree. The ball hit the turf and the turf helped him secure the catch rolling forward.

It’s one of those calls that typically goes the way of the call on the field.

Had his hand been under the ball since he was still in the process of securing a diving catch, they would have overturned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Chad C; 10-16-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah, we all watched the Clemson v Syracuse game....we know.

So you were scoping out your program changing loss' games to see how yall did??

Comment

The real question is, when’s horn gonna horn?

LMAO.......Ag roller coaster says what?

Comment

Working...
                                X