Shooting without a peep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting without a peep?

I have shot with a peep and clarifier for over 15 years now. Getting older I have struggled with my vision. I recently got a new to me bow and I thought lets try this without a peep.
    I really liked how it did away with the tunnel vision of a peep and widened my sight picture. My groupings are bigger but I haven't practiced enough yet for to worry about that. I want to get into good habits early. So before I get to far along I want yalls input.
    I have watched youtube on how to shoot without a peep. I am keeping both eyes open. I am using a kisser and nose serving for consistant anchor points.
    One particular question. I am right handed and right eye dominant. Should the string be just left? Or just right? Or lined up right in line with the pin?

What other tips or pointers do you guys have?

As long as your anchor is the same and you put the string on the same side every time it will not matter. You can also use a sight like the IQ which definitely works.

Comment

I like having no peep better than having one. I took them off all my bows.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like having the the string just left my right eye and i use a nose button and same anchor point. See what is the most comfortable for you and keep it that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X