Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you thankful for this Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you thankful for this Christmas?

I'm thankful for me and my family's health considering we dodged the covid bullet.

That I'm not in Houston...

Comment

The same thing that I am thankful for everyday. That God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        I'm thankful for me and my family's health considering we dodged the covid bullet.
        Same here Brother. That stuff is getting Bad around here where we live. Prayers to all and Merry Christmas and be Safe.

Comment

Being retired, living in our forever home close to where we grew up and back around family!

Comment

A Savior.

Comment

Mostly these guys, but also our health (even though I currently have Rona), our careers, our lives and our gracious God.

Merry Christmas!
              Attached Files

Comment

Family. Don’t care if I had a billion dollars, a happy wife and a beautiful healthy happy daughter is what makes my world spin.

Comment

Im thankful for my family and Savior most of all! Im also thankful that through all this covid stuff that the wife and myself have been able to work all year and stay healthy!

Comment

Im thankful for Gods love for us, Jesus Christs sacrifice for us, my family and friends, good health, home, job and the list goes on!!

God has rained his blessings down on my family and I and our friends and their families.

Comment

Every breath I take.

Comment

Ever second of every moment, both good and bad. Because each is a blessing. We are not always aware of how it plays out. But each and every moment has a purpose.

One of the things I give thanks for when praying to our Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          Mostly these guys, but also our health (even though I currently have Rona), our careers, our lives and our gracious God.

Merry Christmas!

Get better HH! I’ll send one up for you & merry Christmas!

Comment

Every day is a gift. I enjoy each of them. Hard work and sweat, sitting in the deer stand or even the last few months on and off operating tables. God is good, all the time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Ever second of every moment, both good and bad. Because each is a blessing. We are not always aware of how it plays out. But each and every moment has a purpose.

One of the things I give thanks for when praying to our Lord.
                              Truth

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X