What's up with the USPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the USPS?

I sold my bow last Sunday. I sent it via USPS Priority mail. It still isn't all the way to Louisiana? The tracking number status says it just left where I mailed it from 8 days ago.

I also bought a bow Wednesday and it was mailed off Thursday. I got the receipt and tracking# and it too, Is saying it has left the facility and no more up dates.

What is going on?
    Anyone else having issues?

It’s run by the government enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered a bracelet from Miami. It was supposed to be delivered today but hasn’t arrived. Paid for overnight shipping.

Comment

If USPS were a student...they would be on a short bus and wearing a football helmet.

Comment

I have had about 4 packages that were shipped out to me, that took about a month to get here with priority mail. The tracking info was never updated during that month

Comment

USPS just flat out sucksss

Comment

They suck, and they're SLAMMED right now with Christmas and more people than ever shopping online.

Comment

Christmas shipments, they are saying the volume is causing delays! Typical Gov't run business.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  If USPS were a student...they would be on a short bus and wearing a football helmet.
                  Instant Classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                    I have had about 4 packages that were shipped out to me, that took about a month to get here with priority mail. The tracking info was never updated during that month
                    NOT thru USPS.

This is not inspiring news

Carey PM me your cell number. I need to order a RV part from you.

Comment

I went to the usps to send some registered mail legal papers and asked when approximate delivery day would be so I wouldn’t have to deal with the other party till after Christmas
                      Go figure it took 2 days and on 3rd got the green cards back , It’s a WAG on usps

Comment

They are still busy with mail in ballots.

Comment

Don't bother to look at tracking info for USPS, you will get very frustrated. Their system of shipping things has never made any sense, right now, it's beyond ridiculous. Find something else to do, drink go hunting and maybe you will get the packages, undamaged by early half a 2021.

Comment

But remember it’s good enough for us to vote using usps������. Lately it is trash. More so than it usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                              It’s run by the government enough said.

Comment

Working...
                              X