No announcement yet.

Lone Star Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon Shiner might be the worst. How can they do that and show it with there names and trucks and what ever else and get by. Barnie Fife could catch these guys. So fake.

Comment

I like watching it with my kids.

Comment

I watch it sometimes and think a few of them are staged but for the most part they seem real to me.

I like it and the one from New Hampshire that also come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I spoke to a GW about it the other day, and he said it was all pretty much down the middle. He said that they would have to re-record some of the phone calls, and there's a lot of editing (naturally), but that it was not "Staged" or "re-shot". He said the wardens have the choice to be on or not, and they pick the bigger personality folks.

This was our new game warden in Young County, really nice guy.
          Got checked a few weeks ago by him very nice guy and helpful!

Comment

Every single show there is some fluff.

An example might go like this ....mrs Johnston calls in that a squirrel fell out of a tree and hurt it’s leg. Johnny game warden answers the call and drives across the county and takes the victim to a rehab center back on the other side of the county. Ten minutes of the show I devoted to the tree rat.

Guess I’ll call the GW every time I come across a animal that’s hurt and they come to the rescue...... you think the GW will come out and remove and rehome an owl that occupies a deer blind?

..............Or the rabbit that was bitten by a dog yadda yadda

Comment

Some GWs have no desire to be on TV and part of the show.

Comment

Staged IDK but a game warden we had on one of our youth hunts was fairly disgusted by it, said some of them are more interested in being movie stars than good law enforcement or something to that effect
                Last edited by bossbowman; 02-03-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

They ain’t never cut me no slack they cut to much slack on the show

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                    It's one of the few shows that I have watched for years. Most reality shows are staged to some extent. It seems like most of that one is legit.
                    My thought as well.

Comment

I used to watch it when I had cable and a DVR. Is it on Netflix or anything now?

Comment

I stopped watching it when they started letting people go that had 3 limits of undersized fish. There were several mistakes in the show too. Mostly by the chick that runs around the jetties lookin in coolers..

Comment

i watch show and like it I'm sure some is fake. the one thing that got me was the girl in Galveston she talked to 2 guys fishing with out a license told them to get one and then found them apparently later in the day with no license and they had alcohol and they where old enough to drink and she spilled all there alcohol out. like you can not pour there stuff out it was in the cab of there truck.

Comment

Most of the show is real actual events happening live in front of the cameras. There are a few scenes that end up being redone usually because the camera missed it. The actual dealings with people are not staged.

Comment

My personal favorite is the female warden that works the Galveston area.

Comment

Jennifer is a doll, I met her at the fishing show a couple of years ago. Very nice lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X