No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to my TBH friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnadell! I may have been one of the first to call you that. I do remember you laughing when I did! Merry Christmas to you and Dee!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all on TBH.

Comment

Merry Christmas Sir

Comment

Merry Christmas to y’all!

Comment

Nice post JA.....

The first week of 2020 I blew the motor in the Tundra on a hunting trip. This year has been a doozie. The last 3 months we have run hard to answer the phone and pack orders. Every hunt I scheduled this year got boogered up. Up is down and left is right. It has made no sense......

Merry Christmas all....................
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 12-24-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas, to you all, as well.................................

Comment

Merry Christmas Burnadell. Thank you for the year round entertainment. I enjoy your posts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr. B!

Comment

Merry Christmas To y’all.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

JA have a very Merry Christmas. When you come through Paris stop a say hello.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              As I sit here listening to Christmas music while while waiting for my wife to get dressed to go to her sister's for dinner and reflecting on life, I want to wish all of my TBH friends a very Merry Christmas...to those who I only know via the cyberspace and especially to those who I now know personally from meeting at Bownanza and other venues. It is amazing the breath and network of friends that has mutated from this "Authority on Bowhunting."

I cherish the friendships I have made through this site and wish all of you peace and good tidings during this holiday season and on into next year! I thank God for my TBH friends, and I thank Michael and his cadre of founders, sustainers and moderators who have made this site something special.

We all know that 2020 will not be a year that we remember fondly. This country, as well as we members on this site, have become so divided with hate, vitriol, and bluster like I have never seen in my almost 74 years. I have been as guilty as anyone. I truly hope we can all reflect on this and be more kind and understanding as we move into 2021.

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Comment

Merry Christmas. A great message to reflect on. I know there are ways in which I can be a better person.mery Christmas to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X