• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wags View Post
    #1 Shiner vs. #4 Timpson
    Thursday, December 10
    7:00
    New Caney ISD

We won a huge game last week, but every game is big now. Timpson is 14-0 for a reason. Our boys better come out ready for a fight.
    Man I’m glad you posted this Shane, I was assuming Friday. On Texan live again?

Comment

Go SHINER.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Man I’m glad you posted this Shane, I was assuming Friday. On Texan live again?
        Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          So, do we think it will be a Gilmer vs Carthage match up in the state game?
          I would be there if my wife hadn’t bought plane tickets to South Carolina to see the grand baby. We fly out at 3 that Friday.
          But, I am hoping to be there that Thursday to see Franklin play Canadian or Gunther, that is if we beat Waskom!!!
          No. We think it will be a Gilmer vs “The University of Carthage” matchup for state. Lol

Comment

Will be pulling for the Wimberley Texans for sure. I was fortunate to coach there, it is a special place. What they do there on a consistent basis is amazing. What I find so fascinating is the consistent success of some of the top programs in every classification. These schools/towns are winning machines. I've seen both sides of the coin. Good luck to all. Glad football is happening. Greatest game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
              Will be pulling for the Wimberley Texans for sure. I was fortunate to coach there, it is a special place. What they do there on a consistent basis is amazing. What I find so fascinating is the consistent success of some of the top programs in every classification. These schools/towns are winning machines. I've seen both sides of the coin. Good luck to all. Glad football is happening. Greatest game ever.
              This is rhe 14th year in a row for gilmer to be in the 3rd round if the playoffs and they have been to the 4th round or further 7 out of the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                No. We think it will be a Gilmer vs “The University of Carthage” matchup for state. Lol
                Sure hoping Wimberley can beat Carthage tomorrow night. They have been playing some dang good football here lately, but they can't make any mistakes against Carthage or it is game over. Win or lose The Texans football team has represented Wimberley well.

Comment

Wimberley has produced many good teams over the years. We have ran across y’all several times in the playoffs in the past. I’m hoping y’all can pull off the win against Carthage but it will take a monumental effort to do it. Same for any team that plays them. Don’t know how they do it but they are on a whole different level than the rest of 4A div 2.

Comment

My Senior nephew is playing Lamar tonight. Boys are playing very hard. The understand now that each game could be the last they ever play.

Comment

Is the Crawford vs Post game being streamed are on a radio broadcast tonight?

Comment

SA Harlan is out do to covid. I feel for those kids

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Is the Crawford vs Post game being streamed are on a radio broadcast tonight?

Streamed on NFHS but it’s a pay link. I think 92.9 FM has the radio.

Post is good, real good. Crawford gave up a 72 yard TD run on the second play of the game (had him stopped for a loss and broke free) and a 77 yard TD pass on 3rd and 22 with about a 1:30 to go in half. Oh, and we dropped a pick 6 too. Post is to good to give up those type plays.

21-7 at half. Crawford gets the ball.

Comment

I sure hope the rain pushes through before the Franklin vs waskom game in Tyler tomorrow night.

Comment

Heading to 4th.

Post 21
                              Crawford 14.

Comment

Post 28
                                Crawford 14.

Post goes to State. **** proud of the Pirates.

Comment

Working...
                                X