Arkansas Rifle Opener Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved up to central Ark fro Physical Therapy school a couple of years ago. This year I was fortunate through church and friends to hunt some friend’s family property in the next county over. The rifle season opener is tomorrow and I’m pumped to get out in the woods! Anyone else hunt in Arkansas. I’m hunting close to Bigelow and Perryville but live in Conway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold our property in Hope a few years ago. Can’t help in your area except that most of Arkansas is good hunting. Just not a lot of big deer there comparatively.

Comment

Yeah I believe Arkansas would benefit greatly if they would implement a 13 inch rule instead of the point system. I see quite a few guys who shoot really young deer around here. Then you also have these hunting “clubs” that are super cheap but overhunted hard. Those are all over the place.

Comment

We just moved to NWA last fall. Haven't found a place to hunt up here yet. Good luck with the rifle opener! Hope the neighbors are not running dogs.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

The view this morning. Had a deer come through early before daylight, nothing yet since. Heard quite a few shots this morning though. Something should come through soon I’m hoping.

Comment

My sisters sent me some picks this morning from the stand. Don't know.if there are any on the ground yet. First opener that I have missed in a few years. Still recovering from the Covid.

Comment

I grew up hunting zone 15 in Miller county. Good luck fellas

Comment

Some nice deer in Arkansas, just purchased some land outside Hot Springs. Some big deer on the cameras.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
                    Some nice deer in Arkansas, just purchased some land outside Hot Springs. Some big deer on the cameras.

That’s a stud you have there! First time hunting up here (grew up and hunted NE Texas) my whole life.

Comment

In magnolia at my family’s deer camp. Slow killed some pigs came in last night should be a good morning.

Comment

My farther in law hunts on his place near Mt. Magazine. Put this one on the ground at daybreak yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Roscoe; 11-15-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X