No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you see 2 guys walking around in hunter orange tomorrow at sunrise i apologize. My dad and I are going to pickup the blood trail and attempt to recover a buck i shot tonight. The buck ran right in front of someone’s cellular camera so if you got a picture of him please pm me. The shot was high and the blood trail isn’t great, some meat on the arrow and some blood. The blood he was dropping was still good red blood but not very heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
      If you see 2 guys walking around in hunter orange tomorrow at sunrise i apologize. My dad and I are going to pickup the blood trail and attempt to recover a buck i shot tonight. The buck ran right in front of someone’s cellular camera so if you got a picture of him please pm me. The shot was high and the blood trail isn’t great, some meat on the arrow and some blood. The blood he was dropping was still good red blood but not very heavy.
      Good luck on the track!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

I'll be on the stand in the morning. What general area are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
            I'll be on the stand in the morning. What general area are you talking about?

West side of the lake near lake bed

Comment

Just had a very young doe come through, could have shot her but she was tiny. About the time she went through, I look up and wide buck was coming into my shooting lane on the other side. BUT, he was wide on one side. The other side was just a brow tine and a stub. Making him illegal. If both sides were matching, he would been at least 16-17" wide. I should have a picture of him on my camera. Still early

Comment

No luck on our recovery. I saw another cellular cam today. Hopefully you guys see him again. I’m sure he is some of yalls target buck. I just hope he survives. I want to believe it was a high shot that was non fatal. Shot was at 13-14yds, and i aimed slightly higher than normal because of a branch. Can only hope he will show back up later in the season. Goodluck guys. Feelin sick!

Comment

Any chance this is any of yall? If so, shoot me a pm and we can share some intel and avoid each other.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                    Any chance this is any of yall? If so, shoot me a pm and we can share some intel and avoid each other.

Maybe, send me your gps location and I will confirm. [emoji23]. At least he’s walking through and not setting up on your camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                      Maybe, send me your gps location and I will confirm. [emoji23]. At least he’s walking through and not setting up on your camera.

He pm'd me.

Comment

WMA closed Nov 16th and 17th correct?

Comment

WMA closed Nov 16th and 17th correct?

No. Closed last weekend (11/14-11/15) and again from 11/28-12/6

Comment

I saw on the Cooper FB page that a youth hunter got a good buck over the weekend. Hope there were many more like him and they left one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                              No. Closed last weekend (11/14-11/15) and again from 11/28-12/6

Thanks, i guess the picture i took of the map on an access point was an old picture from last year

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                                I saw on the Cooper FB page that a youth hunter got a good buck over the weekend. Hope there were many more like him and they left one or two.
                                Can you post a picture from there. Dont do FB.

Comment

Working...
                                X