Thoughts and Prayers needed and luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and Prayers needed and luck!

Wife is retiring on Jan 3 and me on May 22, the last day of school for me. We are wanting and planning on moving back to the Central TX area to be closer to family. Unfortunately I lost my Mom on the 26th of Nov, but at least she knew we were trying to move back closer to family.

We have put an offer in and signed the papers on a home between Rogers and Temple that is exactly what we are looking for. Give us some prayers that the inspection does not turn up any big problems. This is a home that is exactly what we have been looking for and by the grace of God the price has been lowered to our price point. We have all agreed on the price and closing costs, it all depends on the inspections to showcase any faults that need to be addressed. I have already haven to give a home back due to very costly electrical fixes the owners were not willing to fix.

Huge house, detached garage that is big, a separate MIL suite that has a 3/1 or Man Cave with a garage and 6.46 acres with a pond!

Our dream home for sure. Just hope and pray it works out!

Good luck

Comment

Praying for you buddy. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Good luck to yall

Comment

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother. May she rest in peace.

Sounds like you two have a plan in place. Good luck with the inspection. Hope everything works out for you guys.

Comment

Hope all works out and welcome back.

Comment

Good luck. We are in the process as well. Only looking for 1-2 acres, but same type of house and garage setup.

Comment

Good luck Doug. Hope all checks out and passes with flying colors.

Comment

Good luck to y'all. Hope all checks out.

Comment

Good luck to you and your family

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Condolences on the loss of your mom. Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Wishing the best for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Sorry about your mother! Good luck with the new house!

Comment

Working...
                              X