Coyote Attacks--Frisco TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote Attacks--Frisco TX

There have been 5 attacks, the coyote took down an adult female jogger on its last attack. She was able to get up and ran for help, bite marks on her legs.

Frisco police are warning residents of an aggressive coyote that seriously injured a jogger and attacked a child in recent weeks.

Last edited by Thumper; 12-27-2018, 07:25 PM.

SOS: Rick Perry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody own a gun around there????[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

News is dated, since this article they killed several in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          News is dated, since this article they killed several in that area.

Trapped and killed. All are being tested for rabies. A TP&W biologist is running the show. The last attack was a couple weeks ago before the trapping started.

You board Thumper? , That artical is almost a month old.

Comment

Without a doubt that is the work of a Red Wolf, or at least a wild canid with a high % of red wolf in it.

Comment

I see em in broad daylight everyday where I work. Sometimes within 15 feet of me. Generally they're lethargic, pretty sure they're eating any food scraps left over by employees in the parking lot. Got some good pictures today actually

Comment

If someone will help me post em il send em. Everytime I try on here the upload always fails

Comment

Just a bobcat........

Comment

house cat

Comment

My hunting neighbor & I are about to step in & help
                      SSS

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Trapped and killed. All are being tested for rabies. A TP&W biologist is running the show. The last attack was a couple weeks ago before the trapping started.

You board Thumper? , That artical is almost a month old.
                        I know, couldn't get the news clip video about the latest attack off foxnews to load.

Sorry, I saw the news about the attacks today for the first time and nothing about the trapping ????.

Comment

I posted pics of my Frisco coyote kills and they kept taking them down on FB, evidently it upset some snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                            I posted pics of my Frisco coyote kills and they kept taking them down on FB, evidently it upset some snowflakes

Well, we will gladly let you post them here should you want.

Comment

I thought it was funny. Frisco PD and news had warned people yet they go try their luck anyway. Bunch of d-a snowflakes up here.

I thought about contracting out my service, varmit call and a .22 with can, no one would ever know.

Comment

Working...
                              X