Roll up door opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll up door opener?

Got a 14’ tall x 12’ wide roll up door on my shop, and I need an opener for it. GO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located?

I can have this ready to pick up at any mueller location. Lead time: In-stock - 1 Week, depends on location.
    Includes opener, remote, mounting bracket, and external antenna for the remote.

My work # is 936-344-0020 Ext 5808

Last edited by marshhunter; 08-22-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Marshhunter pm sent

Comment

Thanks Marshunter

Will this one work? https://www.liftmaster.com/liftmaste...ener/p/LJ8950W

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            Thanks Marshunter

Will this one work? https://www.liftmaster.com/liftmaste...ener/p/LJ8950W

I am not sure, the only opener we sell is the manaras that I quoted you.

Comment

I dont have any input on the door opener but i wanted to say the concrete turned out good!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                I dont have any input on the door opener but i wanted to say the concrete turned out good!

[emoji1303]Thanks man

Comment

LiftMaster MH5011 is what you need if you want to go the LiftMaster route. Jackshaft opener with a manual chain hoist back up built in for when power is out. It’s a medium duty opener, perfect for that size door. PM if you’re anywhere around the Houston area, I can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter View Post
                    LiftMaster MH5011 is what you need if you want to go the LiftMaster route. Jackshaft opener with a manual chain hoist back up built in for when power is out. It’s a medium duty opener, perfect for that size door. PM if you’re anywhere around the Houston area, I can help you out.

Pm sent

Comment

I’ve installed several manaras openers. Good product. My personal opinion is buy angle iron vs the manaras bracket. Talk to me marshhunter, what’re your contractors using? The manaras also has a chain override. Good luck with which ever you choose.

Comment

I have a lift master jack shaft opener on a 16’ w x 12’ t with no issues at all.

Comment

Big thanks to hoythunter for installing an awesome opener. I would highly recommend Keith at KTex services!

Comment

Shame on you for taking sniper shots of my back end! I'd have posed for ya if I knew you were taking pics!

Nice to meet ya & hope you like the opener!

Comment

How did the opener work

Comment

Working...
                              X