Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the young lady!

Comment

Awesome, congratulations to her! Thanks to you as well, great to see the kids out in the field.

Comment

Congrats on a fine buck to that young huntress! Way to go little lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to her.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice to meet you this weekend Mike! Congrats to you granddaughter. She is a great kid!!

Comment

Nice buck, congrats to her!

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                Nice to meet you this weekend Mike! Congrats to you granddaughter. She is a great kid!!

Good to meet you and your daughter
                Good hunting

Comment

Take lots of corn, deer pellets and pumpkins

Comment

How were the screened in shelters? Congrats on the buck, that is cool. My stepson was able to shoot a blackbuck doe and a whitetail doe this weekend. He is still excited.

Comment

Wow! Heck of a TYHP buck. Congrats to her.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        How were the screened in shelters? Congrats on the buck, that is cool. My stepson was able to shoot a blackbuck doe and a whitetail doe this weekend. He is still excited.

They will keep you dry. They have electricity. The beds are the original ones from the 50’s but actually I slept pretty good on them. My recommendation is to bring a propane heater. The electricity is so old you can only run a couple of electric heaters in there. Mike and I both brought propane heaters so without those we would have been cold.

They are clean and safe that’s for sure. There is full men’s and women’s restroom facilities next to them also.

Much more comfortable than a tent. Bring at least 2 big coolers because you will be able to kill several deer. I don’t want to ruin the surprise completely but it is a great hunt

Pm me if you want my number if you have more questions

Comment

Nice Buck. Congrats. My daughter got picked for that one last year and we couldn't go. I heard it was a nice hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                            They will keep you dry. They have electricity. The beds are the original ones from the 50’s but actually I slept pretty good on them. My recommendation is to bring a propane heater. The electricity is so old you can only run a couple of electric heaters in there. Mike and I both brought propane heaters so without those we would have been cold.

They are clean and safe that’s for sure. There is full men’s and women’s restroom facilities next to them also.

Much more comfortable than a tent. Bring at least 2 big coolers because you will be able to kill several deer. I don’t want to ruin the surprise completely but it is a great hunt

Pm me if you want my number if you have more questions

Good deal. If we get picked I'll get in touch with you. thanks for the review.

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck!

Comment

Congratulations to her! Very nice buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X