• Show
Clear All

Favorite Characters:

Don't forget Big Tex and Big Jim Jack

Comment

The Ticket 25

Did anybody mention Guy Smiley?[emoji13][emoji23]

Or was it Guy Sports?[emoji23]
      Last edited by Smart; 01-25-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
        I was on with the musers back when they did in studio round tables. I was on the “brown guy” round table. Just hispanic guys. Was a blast and have the audio.

I also got a shout out from Mike Sirois a couple years ago on Norms show. Me and my son went up to Green Bay for the Cowboy game and left our tickets back home. Had to buy new tickets. He told the story on air. He and Cash were at the game, I shot him a message on Twitter and he came out and hung out with me and my son for a while. Super good dude!!!

My 17yr old and all his friends are now listeners and love it. New generations of P1’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dude, if you can post the audio that would be really cool. Hopefully your boys can carry the banner...

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
          You forgot "Tired Head"
          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            I hear this a lot about this station. I think it's why they are who they are, even the sports talk guys can only take so much friggin sports... It's a ticket thing, you either get it or dont and that's all good. Lots of sports sports sports sports sports sports out there

I got it for about 20 years... but I don’t want it at 3pm.. especially Corby and his liberal ****...

Comment

and vaginal slice born born

ragonk

Comment

Big shout out to our favorite octogenarian, Jesse the usher

Comment

What I really appreciate about the Ticket is how much charity work they do. Between their golf tournaments and the Normathon, they've probably raised close to 10 million over the years. Not many commercial radio stations can say that.

Their coverage during, but especially after Sept 11 was pretty great radio.

Comment

Baby Arm

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Been a listener since 1994ish....was a P1 forever.

I like the Musers and Bob and Dan with BAD radio being my favorite because Bob talks a lot of actual sports.. The ultra liberal sooner yuk monkey Corby makes me turn the Hardline off these days. Loved Mike and Greggo pre-coke days...

I drift over to 105.3 and listen to them when the Hardline is on.
                      Yup, Musers and bad radio are the best, I don’t like Norm and race card Donnie. Not a big fan of the Hardline, I don’t like any of them, but I listen. Once soccer, hoops and hockey talk starts it’s music time no matter what show is on.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                        What I really appreciate about the Ticket is how much charity work they do. Between their golf tournaments and the Normathon, they've probably raised close to 10 million over the years. Not many commercial radio stations can say that.

I really do wonder how much they have raised over the years. Part of what makes them great is their easy going attitudes to playing a charitable part in their jobs. It's a natural flow.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post

Very true - add in the Miller golf tournament for kiddos - Corby with the dogs - Georgio with Senior Source - Gordo with the clay shoot for Big Brothers / Big Sisters - Sturm with the pants for homeless.

Seem like a great group of guys

9/11 coverage had me hooked 24/7. Was listening on the radio and ran to a TV in my College apartment when it went down.

Comment

Blood cannon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ticket compound is pure greatness!

Comment

Been a P1 since the beginning. Norm is my favorite used to listen to him on KlIF. Love Bob he is good can't stand Dan and Corby both of them need to go. Usually listen to ESPN radio in the afternoons. 105.3 is Just a Jerry Jones homer station, would not surprise me at all if he owns it.

Comment

Working...
                                X