Grim Reaper Mini Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
    What do y'all think would be the minimum draw weight/DL, to use for these broadheads? I'm wondering if they would work for my wife's setup. 40# 27" DL.
    I will say the springs keeping the expandable blades are pretty stiff. I don't know of a minimum draw weight, but I would err on the side of caution and use at least 50#.. but I could be way wrong..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      I will say the springs keeping the expandable blades are pretty stiff. I don't know of a minimum draw weight, but I would err on the side of caution and use at least 50#.. but I could be way wrong..

Agreed[emoji1303]

Comment

Grim reapers seem to have a good following. What makes them more appealing than other front deploying heads?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
          Grim reapers seem to have a good following. What makes them more appealing than other front deploying heads?
          I gave them try because I was wanting an expandable coming from company with a great reputation of creating strong mechanical heads. One can research the loyal following of the old school grim reaper whitetail special and all its glory. This is eerily similar, just with a trocar tip and extra blade.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post

I’ve never had one fail unlike other brands. Not saying it can’t but just my experience.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I’ve looked hard at the 1 3/8 razor tip. I normally shoot fixed blades but considered mechanical due to forgiveness.

Comment

I started using them in the spring to hog hunt with. I am using the 125 grain and have not been disappointed at all. Great head and the wound channel is amazing. Just what I expected from grim reaper.

Comment

Working...
                X