Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.1 mile jog this evening and it was not pretty...

Comment

I missed yesterday but I made it in today and tried to make up a little ground. All upper body and the last chest set was always a strip set. Kept it kinda light on the biceps trying to keep from injuring it again. I felt a twinge once near the end of the session and I'm hoping the Voltaren kicks in pretty soon.

Incline chest press/preacher curl/v-bar lat pull down/cable push down
      Decline chest press/BB curl/T-bar row/overhead rope extension
      Seated narrow grip chest press/hammer curl/body weight dips

Comment

4+ mile run this morning. Cooler today but still dang humid. This humidity is kicking my butt this summer. Trying to average 20+ miles/week but it is hard. I don't know how anyone runs in the evenings right now. Keep after it everyone.

Comment

64 miles on the bike so far this week.
          4 mile run, will add more this evening.

Bay tomorrow and then try to get my 43 mile ride Sunday to finish the week.

Just ordered new carbon fiber wheels and new rubber to go on them for my bike. Excited to see how it improves my speed. Hoping I can roll faster with less drag at the 22+ MPH speeds.

Dang, road bikes and components are expensive lol

Comment

5 mile jog yesterday

Comment

It was a short weekend for sure, but I was glad to make it to the gym this morning. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine warmup followed by 3 warmup sets and 3 working supersets. Back and legs today despite my hip and left leg not working correctly.

Leg extension/lat pull down/incline situp
              Front squat/bilateral lat pulldown/weighted crunch
              Super squat/v-bar row
              Prone leg curl/Inverse grip low row/hanging leg raise
              Neutral grip lat pull/calf raise

Comment

Start of the a new month went up 10 pounds on most of my exercises and cut back reps from 3 sets of 10 to 2 sets of 10. I will stay on that for 2 weeks then try up to 3 sets of 10.

Comment

I had to be at work early this morning so I had to cut it short and only did chest and some abs. 3 sets and a final strip set.

Incline chest press/cable fly/incline situp
                  Decline chest press/cable fly/hanging leg raise
                  Seated wide grip chest press/cable rotation

Comment

Had lasik surgery last Friday so exercise was put on hold.
                    Threw down 23 miles on the road bike tonight.
                    Dry eyes are going to be an issue. Will need to add drops more often due to wind drying even with Oakleys on.

Comment

Just knocked out a 2.1 mile Jog

Comment

Had a nice walk, 3 miles pretty nice 15 min pace. After that , 3 mile run. Average pace 9.07

I’d like to get up to ten miles by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't make it this morning. I forgot to set my alarm. Try again tomorrow!

Comment

Got 'er done today. Darned sure didn't want to get out of bed, but I did anyway. Back and triceps today. I kept the tricep weight a little on the moderate side since I'm still nursing this left bicep/tricep from 3 weeks ago. It feels better, but I know that means don't go back to what you were doing!

Treadmill warmup, 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Inverse grip BB row/overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise
                            T-bar row/pronated grip pushdown/ab roller
                            Overhead DB press/wide grip pull down/cable rotation

Have a great weekend!

Comment

3 mile jog this afternoon. Heat was killer.

Attempting to use the stationary bike in the AM

Comment

2 hour nap on Sunday afternoon and I was sure I was going to sleep like a baby last night. Nope. Phone ringing, dog scratching in his bed.....but I managed to get a few winks in. Got to the gym and decided I was gonna make the best of it. Back and leg super-sets. Hit the treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine before 3 warmup sets of lat pull downs and leg extensions then 3 working sets.

Front squat/bilateral lat pull down/incline situp
                                Low row/supersquat/ hanging leg raise
                                Lat pull/seated calf raise/cable rotation
                                V-bar pulldown/bilateral leg extension/ab roller

It's a new week everyone. Git u sum!

Comment

Working...
                                X