2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

First day of running the cars in Bahrain on a sand filled track has me pumped up. Verstappen looks like he is on [emoji91]. Mercedes team had struggles overall. [emoji3061] Lando Norris was not playing around. I can't wait to get this party started. I hope we get to a race somewhere on the [emoji289] this year, even the wife is having withdrawals after no fun F1 travel last year.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I just hope there are some good crashes. I watch Indy and NASCAR for the wrecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I just hope there are some good crashes. I watch Indy and NASCAR for the wrecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      With 23 races scheduled this year there will be more than usual. With the speed of these rockets on wheels the wrecks are on another level.....kinda rough to watch.

Comment

Great thread Oscar. I really took a liking to F1 after going to circuit of the Americas couple years ago. Keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Great thread Oscar. I really took a liking to F1 after going to circuit of the Americas couple years ago. Keep us updated
          You know NASCAR is coming to COTA this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            I did not. May have to look into. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I got hooked after watching the F1 documentary series. New season is next week! Great stuff!
              Last edited by jer_james; 03-13-2021, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Hopefully hass racing can get a win this year with there new drivers

Comment

Yes! Ready for the season. A big Alonso fan so nice to have him back.
                  So sick of the Mercs dominance and hoping Ferrari has a bounce back year- man they were horrible last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    With 23 races scheduled this year there will be more than usual. With the speed of these rockets on wheels the wrecks are on another level.....kinda rough to watch.

The fact that Grosjean is still alive is a miracle. My wife and I both thought we'd just watched someone die when he wrecked last season. Beyond scary.

Comment

Definitely ready for the first race at the end of this month. I’m excited to see what Ricciardo, Vettel, Perez and Sainz can do in their new seats. Also great to see Alonso back on the grid. Hoping for a great season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                        Yes! Ready for the season. A big Alonso fan so nice to have him back.
                        So sick of the Mercs dominance and hoping Ferrari has a bounce back year- man they were horrible last season.

Ferrari will definitely do better than last year, since their engines aren’t restricted this year.

McLaren getting Mercedes power is going to be huge for them. I’m expecting them and Red Bull (using the 2022 Honda engine) to be in great form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                          Yep, a incredible venue. I'm sure it will be well attended and a money maker[emoji765][emoji383][emoji765]!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I got hooked after watching the F1 documentary series. New season is next week! Great stuff!
                            That series would hook a dead man...[emoji817]..talk about intense.[emoji2962] My wife and daughter can't believe how it is like a crazy soap opera behind the scenes [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                              The fact that Grosjean is still alive is a miracle. My wife and I both thought we'd just watched someone die when he wrecked last season. Beyond scary.
                              Yes, yes, yes!!!! [emoji817][emoji2962][emoji817] We knew he was not walking away from that massive fireball of a crash. My wife was screaming and grasping her [emoji173].

Comment

Working...
                              X