Ozcut Hurricane Broadhead Test vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozcut Hurricane Broadhead Test vid

Just finished testing the new Ozcut Hurricane. It's one of the more creative and well designed fixed blade heads to come around in a while. Check out the video test to see how it performed. Hope it's helpful.

This is one of the more interesting broadheads to hit the market--a well designed, single bevel 3 blade head. Let's see how it performs.Please consider donat...

Originally posted by Bowhuntr64 View Post
    Just finished testing the new Ozcut Hurricane. It's one of the more creative and well designed fixed blade heads to come around in a while. Check out the video test to see how it performed. Hope it's helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4OZ...ature=youtu.be
    How does this head compare to a Magnus Buzzcut or Black Hornet?

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
      How does this head compare to a Magnus Buzzcut or Black Hornet?
      I shot through my target a couple times recently with stingers. My backstop is a wood fence .. both times the stinger ferrule bent. If a ceder board will bend it a bone will..

Comment

I recently shot a deer with the hurricane and it did better than I expected. The deer ran about 100 yards but the Broadhead opened a very good wound channel and I had a good blood trail.

Comment

awesome video as usual!

Have you had a chance to test the Veteran VIP I sent you? Also, have you tested the Annihilator Broadheads? Those dudes are wicked!

Comment

Working...
          X