Helim and Creed reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helim and Creed reviews

Im thinking of getting a new bow and so far Im torn between the helim and creed. I love the way the helim draws but the one I shot today seemed to have some hand shock. I asked the tech if he ever noticed it and he hadn't but he couldn't find anything loose with the bow. Not sure if its normal for them to have some or not. I love how the creed is after you get it back. Its a very smooth shot and no hand shock at all. So I figured I would ask ya'll. What are some of the thoughts on these two bows from the ones who have shot them or own them.

Love my Heli. I put a good stab on it and all shock was gone. Buttery smooth, fast, and quiet. Haven't shot the Creed so can't comment.

Comment

What stab did you put on it?

Comment

I loved the creed. Have shot it about 200 times. Helim not a fan of. Search my thread. Another Mathews review. A lot of opinions in there

Comment

I got the creed liked it more then the helium the creed is way smoother and I can draw it back with less ease IMO......but both are great bows

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
            What stab did you put on it?
            6 in axiom

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post
              6 in axiom
              That's what was on the bow I was shooting today. Ive shot probably 50 arrows through that bow and never really noticed the shock. I think the bow needed to be serviced. It was their demo and probably has been shot to death. Hell the strings looked like they were close to needing to be replaced.

Comment

Love my helim, smoothest bow I've ever drawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                  Love my helim, smoothest bow I've ever drawn!
                  X2

Comment

I agree the helim is a lot smoother then the creed is.

Comment

I shot both, the creed didn't do anything for me, but the helium I thought had a smoother pull, keep in mind I don't own either of them.

Comment

I shot both side by side at the shop last week and the differences in the two are really subtle. The Creed had a different draw cycle than the helim but still nice. I did not like the short valley of the Creed but the DL was way too long for me. The Helim was my exact DL and it felt really nice. The shot of the Creed was amazing. Absolutely dead in the hand after the shot, just the slightest bit better than the helim. If I had to pick today which one I would buy it would be the Helim simply because it is thinner and a tad lighter but that is just me. I like a light bow. Both great bows but you will just have to shoot them both.

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                          I shot both side by side at the shop last week and the differences in the two are really subtle. The Creed had a different draw cycle than the helim but still nice. I did not like the short valley of the Creed but the DL was way too long for me. The Helim was my exact DL and it felt really nice. The shot of the Creed was amazing. Absolutely dead in the hand after the shot, just the slightest bit better than the helim. If I had to pick today which one I would buy it would be the Helim simply because it is thinner and a tad lighter but that is just me. I like a light bow. Both great bows but you will just have to shoot them both.
                          I own both and this is good feedback

Comment

To me the creed is the smoothest mathews yet!

Comment

Working...
                            X