Close to Beaumont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to Beaumont

I shoot local clubs in Fanett, banana bend, and Lake Charles, LA. Are there any other club 3D ranges anywhere around that have weekend shoots that i dont know about?

In a few weeks you can get the Texas Archery Guide 2012 edition! Santa Fe Archery Shop hosts a few shoots, but it isn't a club. Buffalo Fields Archery Club is on the west side of Houston.

Comment

Thanks, i appreciate it. I have shot Buffalo as well as Saltgrass. Anything else around that i might not know about. I thought i heard there was a place in Jasper, but nothing to be found yet.

Comment

use to be all over. but at the present none i know about in jasper or kirbyville,buna or kountze any more. you have the ones you mentioned and thats about it. for being close. there is a club in deridder as well. next you have brazos adn tyler then paris.

Comment

If you find something let me know. I have two ASA bows ready and may get to go to Florida.

Comment

South of Houston

Comment

I wont make it to florida btu till be in Monroe and Paris for the Pro/Ams

Comment

Working...
              X