Fileted turkey breats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fileted turkey breats

Anybody got a good recipe for turkey breast that have been fileted out.

Slice the breast into pieces and flatten them out a little with a meat hammer. Marinate for a couple hours in a combination of Italian dressing and Allegro.(or Worchestershire) In the middle of each piece put a spoonfull or two of diced jalepenos and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Roll them up and wrap in bacon - grill'em like you would a dove. Good stuff!

Comment

MesquiteCountry’s Stuffed Turkey Breast

My wife’s favorite dish

2 Turkey Breast
      1 MesquiteCountry’s Sautéed Spinach Recipe
      8 slices Thick slice Pepper Bacon
      4 slices provolone or Monterrey jack cheese
      Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut a pouch into each of the sides of the turkey breasts. Place two slices of the cheese in the bottom half of each breast.
      Stuff half of the sautéed spinach recipe into one and half into the other. Salt and Pepper the outside of the Turkey Breast. Lay the bacon on top of the turkey breast and place on a broiling pan or cookie sheet and place in the oven. Cook until the bacon is crispy and all of the meat has turned white and serve.

MesquiteCountry’s Sautéed Spinach

Can be used as a stuffing or a great side dish w/ steak, chicken, or fish.

1 Bag fresh washed Baby Spinach
      4-6 cloves Garlic chopped
      4-5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
      Pinch Salt and Pepper

Heat skillet w/ oil and drop in garlic and add in spinach. Stir so garlic does not burn. Add in half the bag at a time. When spinach is wilted it is ready.

This Recipe goes great with.

MesquiteCountry’s Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Great Sidedish using an old boring sweet potato.

3 large Sweet Potatoes peeled and diced into ¼” pieces
      ¼ cup Bourbon (Jim Beam, Jack, Or Maekers Mark only good stuff)
      ¼ stick butter
      4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
      ¼ cup light cream
      Pinch salt

Boil sweet potatoes until fork tender. Drain and add remaining ingredients. Mix until mixture is slightly lumpier than regular mashed potatoes. Throw in some dried cranberries for thanksgiving.

Comment

Cut them in strips, soak them in buttermilk and roll in flour and egg and fry.

Comment

i agree with jaspros fry em along with gravy mashed taters, corn, green beans, rolls and coors light you cant beat that i dont care who you are.

Comment

Makes great jerky!!!!!!

Comment

Cut breast into strips. Soak in milk or buttermilk. Mix a gallon sized bag of flour and seasoned salt.( I also add cayenne for spice if you like it) Don't be shy with the seasoned salt. Let the FryDaddy do the work. And for the finale, dip in honey and enjoy the aforementioned Coors Light. I promise you it's the best around.

Comment

Lemon and Parsley Grilled Turkey Breast

Mix 4oz of fresh lemon juice with 1 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. Marinate sliced turkey breast for atleast 2 hours and grill.

Comment

Working...
                X