LCD Screen Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD Screen Protector

Does anyone here use a LCD Screen Protector on their DSLR, and what has been your experience with them?

My D90 came with one. I like it because I have seen the junk and scratches on it that would end up on my LCD.

Comment

I used a clear stick on deal on my D40. Workd alright, but i didn't like the air bubbles. I have camera armor now which has a clear plastic cover for the lcd screen. I like having the extra protection.

Comment

i have a d60 and i put one on. I works well keeps the screen clear of scratches. just make sure you try to have no air or you'll have the bubbles.

Comment

I've got a hoodskin clear protector on my D40x. So far it seems to have held up well inspite of the little air bubble I received on application. Oh well, there's a dozen or more in there to swap it out someday.

D40x p/n: HSK-PROSLR

Elevate your drone photography with professional drone landing pads, iPad hoods, memory cards and camera accessories.

Comment

My D700 came with one and I highly recommend getting one as the bare screen will get scratched up if you do not have one.

Comment

Yes, I always have one on my D300.

Comment

I got one from www.zagg.com its called invisible shield have it on all my high end devices

Comment

Odd man out here, no I don't use them.

Comment

Working...
                  X