No announcement yet.

Which broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only been able to kill pigs so far with the slick trick mags but I would highly recommend them they leave a blood trail a blind man could follow and I have yet to have one not pass threw

Comment

I have had great experience with slick trick magnums. Always scary sharp right out of the package and hold a consistent edge.

Comment

Any one have experience with the Viper Trick broad heads made by slick trick?

Comment

Any Slick Trick is quality and works. Nothing bad to say about these heads.

Comment

hellrazors

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Any Slick Trick is quality and works. Nothing bad to say about these heads.
              Good to hear, there also much less expensive than several other brands.

Comment

Slick tricks or magnus stingers both of them fly great out of my bow but the st's are about as sharp as they get

Comment

Another vote on the Slick Tricks. I shoot the GrizzTrick2 and the Magnum. Both fly great and are sharp as all he!!

Comment

Don't shoot groups with slick tricks to test them... just trust me... arrows and broadheads are exspensive.... grrr

Comment

Working...
                    X