No announcement yet.

1 1/2 or 2 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc, I got lost. is the last set of pic's from video a different year? maybe just the lighting, but to me it looks like a different deer from the one in the very first set?

Comment

Comment

Yep, the TC's are this year. first two sets are last year.

"Definately", Chance? LOL We've been doing this long enough to know nothing is definate. We also have to remember what ranch this deer roams on.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
          Looks 2 1/2 to me Pepsi man, er, Toothdoc!
          It's good he's on your lease and not here in East Texas cause he's be dead.
          In east Texas even the raccoons would be in danger!

No offense intended to those in east Texas, Lord I apologize...

Comment

OK, these are pics captured off my video taken this past week. He still looks young. No more than 3 1/2, but I can still make a case for him being 2 1/2. It doesn't really matter other than a base for discussion because when he's ready to shoot, we'll know. Being able to follow him over the next 3 or 4 years will be interesting, if Mother Nature is kind to him...and us.

Last edited by tuthdoc; 08-05-2008, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Oh, and TX Kevin, the coons don't have to be in east Texas to be in danger. We wage a constant war on them. Since November we've trapped and killed 100 at last count. I never knew south Texas could grow so many.

Comment

Yeah, he looks like a solid 3.5 in this last set of pics. He will be fun to watch. What have ya'll named this one?

Comment

Great deer, Doc, I think he's 2 1/2. He's going to be a fun one
                  to watch the next few years.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X